• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Dark Knight Rises Thread

One more
puny_by_cannonbawl-d4n71q3.jpg

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
I'll watch it because I loved the Dark Knight but I just don't buy Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman. Not that she isn't pretty, but in my mind Cat Woman is a juicy sex bomb and I don't think Anne has that kind of sex appeal. She's a great actress though but not what I have in mind for that role. Know what I mean?

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'll watch it because I loved the Dark Knight but I just don't buy Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman. Not that she isn't pretty, but in my mind Cat Woman is a juicy sex bomb and I don't think Anne has that kind of sex appeal. She's a great actress though but not what I have in mind for that role. Know what I mean?

Sounds like you are saying you can do a way better job for the role as Catwoman 100X more then Hathaway can :D

I can't believe it took me so long to find this thread hahaha!

Maggie, I know what you mean about Anne Hathaway, great actress but doesn't have that sexiness that Catwoman has. I can't wait to see what Nolan has done with this movie. Am I concerned? Yes. But I'm holding judgment until after I see it.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Maybe it's the eyes...her eyes don't have that "it" factor to them. Like Mila Kunis.....OMG I would drool over her as Cat Woman with those sexy bedroom eyes : )

Anyway, I think it looks like a great film and I'll be watching it!

Deepcover

Closed Account
Maybe it's the eyes...her eyes don't have that "it" factor to them. Like Mila Kunis.....OMG I would drool over her as Cat Woman with those sexy bedroom eyes : )

Anyway, I think it looks like a great film and I'll be watching it!

I definetly can see Kunis as Catwoman...seducing and getting it on with Marion Cotillard on the bed as the cats is crawling around them searching for Batman or juicy milk.

Meow ffft ffft purrr

Stop it dc:facepalm: