• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Dark Knight Rises Thread

A sneak peek at the new Batman trailer.

9096dark-knight-trailer.jpg

I think I know what's pulling it.

340x.jpg

UnderBro

Bronze Member
From the look of the trailer, it seems like the movie is going to based on the Knight Fall story arc. So it should be good. I wonder if it will outdo the previous movie.

From the look of the trailer, it seems like the movie is going to based on the Knight Fall story arc. So it should be good. I wonder if it will outdo the previous movie.

I wonder what it is about some comic book movies that want to have plots that happened decades after the first comic came out in it. It seems like that would be something that would wait until waaaaaaaay later or something put into a television series after years and years have went by. I would want to start out with the basics and villains that first came out and are the most well known.

I really hope Azbats never shows up either. :1orglaugh

It's not perfect but it's one of the better comic movies that's going to be around. I'm wanting to see it but I wish all movies would take their source material more serious. I'm Looking at you Marvel.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Spider-man is gonna out do the dark knight. Take batman out to the cleaners since there is a better hero in town.

Anne Hathaway in "The Dark Knight Rises"

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168123-its-anne-hathaways-qcatwomanq-from-dark-knight-rises

Just one day after Warner Bros. revealed the very first picture of Henry Cavill as Superman in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel, they've given us another treat with the first official photo of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle from Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises.

Yesterday, a number of less official photos leaked from the set in Pittsburgh, so Warner Bros. proactively made sure that a better official picture of Hathaway's character turned up unannounced on the official site TheDarkKnightRises.com, and it looks like the spandex-clad thief has stolen Batman's Batpod! Mind you, the site clearly refers to her as "Selina Kyle" rather than directly as "Catwoman," which may be somewhat telling that like "Harvey Two-Face," Nolan is going for a more realistic approach to the character.

catwomanhathaway-1024x682.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As a Batman fan, of course I will watch this one, too.

I am glad Hathaway does not look so girlie as I feared she might