• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Big BANG Theory Thread

Who would you like to bang?

• Total voters
I would like to ask one question to Americans.
Are people like Leonard and his gang common in America?or it is very rare to find someone that geeky,who would have very hard time to get a girl or get laid?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Bernadette wins by the narrowest of margins for me. I love her blonde hair, and squeaky voice, plus she's so tiny.
Priya and Penny tie for a very close second, just Priya's accent and Penny's girl next door looks.

Bernadette

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Bernadette hands down. She's got quite a rack and I love high pitch voices.

bernadette-big-bang-theory.jpg

And none of those guys could land any of those girls in real life. Women like to pretend they like geeks.

I like geeks as long as they're geeks who have a firm grasp on reality. No psycho WoW players for instance.

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
Bernadette hands down. She's got quite a rack and I love high pitch voices.

bernadette-big-bang-theory.jpg

And none of those guys could land any of those girls in real life. Women like to pretend they like geeks.

You know Kunal Nayyar who plays "Rajesh Koothrappali " is married to Miss India right?

penny!! she does some rather erotic movements with her lips (don't think she even knows shes doing it haha) but my god she would look good in laundry

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Penny just has it for me, with Bernadette following a very close second :)

Yeah at first I wanted to include her, too, but she was only in episode. I wanted to include the more active ones. The main roles. :)

Because if I included her I'd have to include Leonard's other girlfriends and so on, too. Too big list.

For example I would so BANG Dr. Stephanie Barnett (Sara Rue)!!! :drool2:

Sara Rue was the hottest.

Of the list, Bernie followed closely by Penny.