• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
B8TQWmRCMAEXtjK.jpg

https://twitter.com/MelissaRauch/status/559801340759515136/photo/1

From this link: http://deadline.com/2015/01/the-bronze-relativity-sundance-three-million-dollar-1201357319/

"Relativity is in the lead on a deal in the $3 million range for U.S. rights to The Bronze, the Bryan Buckley-directed movie co-written and starring The Big Bang Theory’s Melissa Rauch . . . It’s raucously funny, there is an outrageous sex scene everyone’s talking about, between two gymnasts that fulfills every thing you might have imagined when you wonder what a sex encounter might be like with limberness. Why, they even nailed the dismount! Will tell you more when I know it. "

I hope that she is in that sex scene, and we finally get to see those amazing breasts of hers in the flesh.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
She's like Jennifer Aniston...she makes to much money from a successful sitcom, to have show her titties off.

She's like Jennifer Aniston...she makes to much money from a successful sitcom, to have show her titties off.

She makes decent money, but definitely not Aniston money. The cast of "Friends" was easily making over a 1 mill per episode over the last 2 years.

And as an aside totally unrelated, her character is kind of specific and kind of "character" actorish. She probably wants to try other stuff so she doesn't get type cast.

It's kind of weird. From a looks standpoint, I think she could totally pull off a sexy siren/bombshell type role. But I wonder if she herself is a little self conscious about her height and nose. I guess the Big Bang Theory creative team don't want her to shed her "girl next door"image with Bernadette or maybe make Kaley Cuolo feel threatened. But in my opinion, they should play up Melissa's sexy looks more.

Oh and am I weird in that, I thought she looked sexy when they had her in blue body paint and dressed up as Smurfette in a Halloween episode of "The Big Bang Theory."

BBang401Bern.jpg

DuanCulo

Staff member
She makes decent money, but definitely not Aniston money. The cast of "Friends" was easily making over a 1 mill per episode over the last 2 years.

And as an aside totally unrelated, her character is kind of specific and kind of "character" actorish. She probably wants to try other stuff so she doesn't get type cast.

It's kind of weird. From a looks standpoint, I think she could totally pull off a sexy siren/bombshell type role. But I wonder if she herself is a little self conscious about her height and nose. I guess the Big Bang Theory creative team don't want her to shed her "girl next door"image with Bernadette or maybe make Kaley Cuolo feel threatened. But in my opinion, they should play up Melissa's sexy looks more.

kaley cuoco makes 1 mil per episode so maybe melissa is around that figure.

i think you're TOTALLY off about her being self-conscious. i have seen her wear outfits wear her big fat titties were trying their best to escape its captivity. i think it's simply that bernadette is supposed to be a 'nerd' so if you try too hard to make her look provocative, then it kills the root of her character. plus the nerds love having a hot girl that actually seems to be 'in their league' since she isn't flaunting all her goodies for all the jocks to see. so i agree with them not playing up her looks (i already think she's miles ahead of kaley in terms of attractiveness ... kaley is overrated just like jennifer aniston was back in her day).

but i'm REALLY REALLY HOPING it is actually her shedding the goodies in the movie and not some dumb body double. what a disappointment that would ultimately be.

Don't know what all three bs is, but good. I've wanted to see her tits for years. She said body double, not me.

Rauch also got creative when it came to the sex scene's overwhelming nudity. "I had a fantastic body double for that," Rauch revealed. "She's a wonderful girl, and so talented, and very free with her body. At the end of the day, she was like, 'Are you gonna tell people that's you or me?' I said, 'Whatever you want,' and she went, 'Well, my dad's a preacher, so … '"

I have a feeling we never see her tits and face at the same time.....

Don't know what all three bs is, but good. I've wanted to see her tits for years. She said body double, not me.

It actually might be like Jordan Ladd's nude scene in Club Dread. In the movie, Jordan Ladd's character is a repressed gymnast. During her nude scene, she does some topless gymnastic stuff. But before her stunt double does all the topless back flips, you clearly see Jordan's face and breasts in the same frame. So Melissa may actually be nude and have a nude body double in the same scene.

It actually might be like Jordan Ladd's nude scene in Club Dread. In the movie, Jordan Ladd's character is a repressed gymnast. During her nude scene, she does some topless gymnastic stuff. But before her stunt double does all the topless back flips, you clearly see Jordan's face and breasts in the same frame. So Melissa Rauch may actually be nude and have a nude body double in the same scene.

From Variety:
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/sundance-the-bronze-sex-scene-opening-night-1201412777/
"One thing Rauch, who co-stars on “The Big Bang Theory,” wasn’t responsible for was the gymnastic parts of the infamous sex scene with co-star Stan. That was left up to a body double."

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
It actually might be like Jordan Ladd's nude scene in Club Dread. In the movie, Jordan Ladd's character is a repressed gymnast. During her nude scene, she does some topless gymnastic stuff. But before her stunt double does all the topless back flips, you clearly see Jordan's face and breasts in the same frame. So Melissa Rauch may actually be nude and have a nude body double in the same scene.

From Variety:
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/sundance-the-bronze-sex-scene-opening-night-1201412777/
"One thing Rauch, who co-stars on “The Big Bang Theory,” wasn’t responsible for was the gymnastic parts of the infamous sex scene with co-star Stan. That was left up to a body double."

Well if it's not her that's nude, I'll just wait until it's on HBO.

The Bronze finally has a firm release date - March 18 - and it appears in Mr. Skin's "Top 10 Most Anticipated Nudity for 2016" list. There's still a lot of talk about a body double being used, though, so I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out whether or not Melissa gets naked in the movie.