• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The best rapper of alltime?

lol Are you kidding man ? Dr. Dre is on nobody's list, he's a producer, he always has been ghostwrited by Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg and Eminem.

Nas raps about nothing ? WOW That might be the most ignorant statement ever said. Take a listen to Illmatic, see if it talks about nothing. Plus, every songs he made for the black cause, on It Was Written (one of major classics of Hip-Hop), Stillmatic, God's Son.

Eminem brang so much sensitivity to the game, how can you say he raps about nothing, man you're trolling. His characters are numerous and complex.

Same thing for Kanye, he has a lot of sides to show. The College Drop-out (first album) will show you the real Kanye West.

I don't take seriously a list that excludes women rappers. Your list has many, many flaws. A list without MC Lyte gets tossed into the shitter, basically.

Dr. Dre's vocal "POWER" puts him at the top. There wouldn't be West Coast Gangsta without Dre, I just believe he deserves equal in front of a mic as he gets behind the curtain. Same with Rakim's vocal "POWER." Although, Rakim was just awesome too.

Eminem is just a product of recording studio "smoke and mirrors." I'd have to say the Beasties deserve a spot above Eminem.

Kanye doesn't even want to be a rapper. He's a joke.

Nas is just living in the shadow of KRS-1.

I'd have to agree with everyone saying Nas. He's the man. Busta Rhymes earlier stuff is pretty slick as well, sounds like nothing else I've heard by another rapper.

THats like asking whos the hottest Woman of all time. You will get personal opinions and many at that.

Also depends on what kind of Rap. Just like with Rock, you can't say there is on Rock star that is the best of all time. You have many different styles.

Will Smith is one of the best. Every album is Clean. Not full of Murdering and raping women etc. Also every album he has done has went Platinum Plus....

50cent, is one of the best sellers of all time. But, he talks more about treating women like shit, and murdering etc.

There are many many out there that were excellant. Like Tupac, he opened doors for alot of people and the new erra of Rap.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
You could try it here zell.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqfijdOIuE
"Liberation-movement-annihilator" I love it.
I forgot to mention the whole DefJux crew. thumbsup:

Exactly that track is SICK!!!! All his RAGE lyric's and this collaboration with KRS is fuckin SICK!!!!

ZDLR could claim top 3 of all-time rappers, he's got the sick lyric's! he is smarter than a MF'er!! he is political, and his intensity and energy is matched by very few!!! he is running with RAKIM and TUPAC for best rapper of all-time IMHO!!!

Fuck this. Buc Fifty is better than ANYBODY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBEA7PZQKbA

^it's just the song, no slow loading graphics bullshit^ Listen to the fire!

Are you fuckin serious???? dats so whack I don't even know why alchemist is wastin his time wit that dude, I never even heard of buc fifty until I checked out the link you provided! :eek:

You know what? to be BRUTALLY honest I wish I never spent that 2 minutes and 16 seconds of my life to listening to that :bs: !!

I apologize for being so blunt, but I call it like I hear it!! no offense but you lost all credibility with that offering!! :ban2: don't be get upset wit me, you posted it for all to listen to and hear so I guess you wanted feedback or opinions?? :rolleyes::dunno:

Last edited:
Exactly that track is SICK!!!! All his RAGE lyric's and this collaboration with KRS is fuckin SICK!!!!

ZDLR could claim top 3 of all-time rappers, he's got the sick lyric's! he is smarter than a MF'er!! he is political, and his intensity and energy is matched by very few!!! he is running with RAKIM and TUPAC for best rapper of all-time IMHO!!!

Are you fuckin serious???? dats so whack I don't even know why alchemist is wastin his time wit that dude, I never even heard of buc fifty until I checked out the link you provided!

You know what? to be BRUTALLY honest I wish I never spent that 2 minutes and 16 seconds of my life to listening to that

I apologize for being so blunt, but I call it like I hear it!! no offense but you lost all credibility with that offering!! :ban2: don't be get upset wit me, you posted it for all to listen to and hear so I guess you wanted feedback or opinions??

Your'e fuckin nuts. Alc fucked with him because he is FIRE. That is real gangster rap. His content just flew over your head you herb... :thefinger

BTW, he used to rap with Eazy-E back in the day.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Your'e fuckin nuts. Alc fucked with him because he is FIRE. That is real gangster rap. His content just flew over your head you herb... thefinger

BTW, he used to rap with Eazy-E back in the day.

Aw hell no!! LMFAO!!! Whateva ya say twit!! you poor soul you done lost your fuckin mind!! :rolleyes: dats some wa, wa, WHACK shit!!!

I don't give a fuck or care who he rapped wit!! its still WHACK!!! and your right about one thing concerning fire. its belongs in a fire!!! :flame: cuz he REALLY sucks ass!!! :rofl2:

I told you don't get mad @ wit me!! :thefinger you vouched for that BULLSHIT!!! I was just lettin you know the real!! :D

btw what the hell is a herb?? ::somedumbshit::

I don't know much about 80's rap so I'm gonna leave that out, but from what I've seen and heard personally

1. Notorious B.I.G.
2. Jay-Z (closed second)

3. Wu-Tang Clan (as a whole group, best rap group ever)
4. Lil' Wayne
5. Big Pun
6. Busta Rhymes
7. T.I.
8. Fat Joe
9. Missy Elliott

Eminem - can't stand him. He's only famous cause he's white. Period.

2pac - was a really good rapper but his success came from that whole made up Westside vs. Eastside rivalry he started for attention. He was a media whore first rapper second. He was full of shit.

Kanye West - Love him but he is more Pop than rap. Plus he's a better producer than a rapper.

Nas - He had so much potential when he came out with Illmatic, but he hasn't done a album closed to it since.

I don't know much about 80's rap so I'm gonna leave that out, but from what I've seen and heard personally

1. Notorious B.I.G.
2. Jay-Z (closed second)

3. Wu-Tang Clan (as a whole group, best rap group ever)
4. Lil' Wayne
5. Big Pun
6. Busta Rhymes
7. T.I.
8. Fat Joe
9. Missy Elliott

Eminem - can't stand him. He's only famous cause he's white. Period.

2pac - was a really good rapper but his success came from that whole made up Westside vs. Eastside rivalry he started for attention. He was a media whore first rapper second. He was full of shit.

Kanye West - Love him but he is more Pop than rap. Plus he's a better producer than a rapper.

Nas - He had so much potential when he came out with Illmatic, but he hasn't done a album closed to it since.
lol at missy elliot being before pac or eminem, thats auto fail

lol at missy elliot being before pac or eminem, thats auto fail

Pac was a bum, he's no one special. In a 100 years he'll be forgotten.

People gonna be like, 2pac , who?....nah, never heard of of him. XDLOL