• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The best rapper of alltime?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Oh lord. This thread does blow ass. :rolleyes:

Awww he's sour now cuz his boy buc fifty SUCKS ASS!! :rofl2:

dats right come correct or get the fuck out the kitchen if ya can't handle the heat!! ya heard!! :rolleyes::D

Last edited:
& here's some german rap right back at ya!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G_D9h1xM0_0
:glugglug:

...errr....well... that´s not that good but thanx anyway. :thumbsup:

Here´s something that´s newer. My favourite german rapgroup "Too Strong". The video says "Thank you" to the Ruhrpott (Dortmund, Bochum, Essen etc.)
I don´t know if you understand the lyrics but listen to the music. Really, really good.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=EDPmLsfEK2s

To say it in the language of the union jack: Thanks m8!

broderic_randal

Closed Account
akon
chingy
choclair
eminem
fat joe
grandmaster flash
kanye west
twista
jay-z
jdigzz
k-os
kardinal official
lil wayne
ludacris
mystical
nelly
biggie
outkast
snoop dogg
ice cube
tupac

I cannot listen to rap... do you consider the Sugarhill gang as rap XD Lol

I'd prefer Tupac (if I were to listen to rap)... Eminem just raps about himself and his fucking problems.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Oh, and the reason why i say 2pac is a bum because of the way he treated and talked about women, calling them bitches and ho's and every name in the book. I was glad when his ass got shot...

hey dogbone it's not kool to wish death on nobody because karma is a mother fucker allways remember that. and also let's take a look at two of your favorite rapper's DMX is a crackhead who allways beat the shit out of his wife. where's he at anyway lockup in a phoenix jail and can't forget about mystical. yeah this fucking asshole also got lock up for rapeing a women that work for him and you are talking shit about Tupac please!!!!