• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The best rapper of alltime?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
1) Shady
2) Rakim
3) KRS
4) Nas
5) BIG

with 5,163 posts, I'm a g'wan & agree that it's ...
... Then Kool Moe D.

can't believe this post has 6 pages & only two of us kudos to Kool Moe D. of the Treacherous Three !

dual Grammy winner/performer, 1st appeared on a B-side "New Rap Language" (any one who connects with any genre of music should know that the B-side is actually where-in the artists message is @) he crossed barriers, obliterated the whole East V West thing by a focal freestyle performance & he kept it in the lines & basically fortold of the complexitiy of the relavancy of "best rapper of alltime" question today...

knowledge is king Kool Moe D. hands down

after him it's, noone

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Fuck this. Buc Fifty is better than ANYBODY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBEA7PZQKbA

^it's just the song, no slow loading graphics bullshit^ Listen to the fire!

More Buc Fifty fire - Boys about to flip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qe0y0ADVlQ&feature=related

I heal quick, lick my wounds like a pit, I refuse to submit bitch...

Your'e fuckin nuts. Alc fucked with him because he is FIRE. That is real gangster rap. His content just flew over your head you herb...thefinger

BTW, he used to rap with Eazy-E back in the day.

Oh lord. This thread does blow ass. :rolleyes:

I sitll gotta go with Nas.

For white rappers, it's gotta be Lil Wyte. His debut (Doubt me Now) was a classic.

Yet your back, you got some nerve don't ya, you've got moxie! congrats!? :rolleyes::shocked: best of all-time is NAS dats your word now?

What happened to a buc fifty? guess you woke the fuck up huh? you gots no credibility patna! you're flatout just trife!

Why did you bother to anoint us with your presence again if this thread in your own words BLOW'S ASS like you surmised earlier? your just a wishy washy, talking shit, backward ass pecker wood! :yesyes:

p.s. Hey Ass clown you never did tell me what herb meant? speak the fuck up!!! whats da matter cat got your fuckin tongue? you can't just start something and run away when it gets to complicated for ya, what is ya ignant? :thefinger

Last edited:
Yet your back, you got some nerve don't ya, you've got moxie! congrats best of all-time is NAS dats your word now?

What happened to a buc fifty? guess you woke the fuck up huh? you gots no credibility patna! you're flatout just trife!

Why did you bother to anoint us with your presence again if this thread in your own words BLOW'S ASS like you surmised earlier? your just a wishy washy, talking shit, backward ass pecker wood!

p.s. Hey Ass clown you never did tell me what herb meant? speak the fuck up!!! whats da matter cat got your fuckin tongue? you can't just start something and run away when it gets to complicated for ya, what is ya ignant?

You little suburban herb ass trick. No flaming. :flame::bs::ban:

Dude, you need to chill out. I was joking about Buc Fifty, but I do think his style is raw and underground, and I like his albums. Serve the Devil was almost a classic, and aproaches real talent on many tracks. Im through with you, you little suburban trick.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
You little suburban herb ass trick. No flaming.
Dude, you need to chill out. I was joking about Buc Fifty, but I do think his style is raw and underground, and I like his albums. Serve the Devil was almost a classic, and aproaches real talent on many tracks. Im through with you, you little suburban trick.

I didn't flame you! you flamed yourself! I am glad to hear you were just jokin bout your boy buc fifty dude!

Suburban herb ass trick, you little suburban trick! dats hilarious, you should do standup you silly ass clown!! :rolleyes::rofl2:

You should come visit my hood and see what happens in my suburban ass neighborhood when joke ass MF'ers like you who gots no clue wanders up into a hood like mine feelin all confident and gets smoked as sure as the sun will rise the next morning!

Its a jungle out there cuzz and your the prey!! You wouldn't last a day in my hood ya little assclown! :nono::ban2:

jay z is a very good rapper every cd was good reasonable doubt,vol 1 vol 2, vol 3, the dynasty, blueprint, blueprint 2(was good just too many damn songs should have been a single album) black album was good kingdom come was alright, american gangster was good Eminem verses were better but jay z verses were good too

Biggie?Tupac?Eminem?Mike Jones?

Imma go with Biggie,Pac and Em in a 3 way tie

The best alive is Eminem,followed by The Game IMO.

Oh yea, Ice Cube>>>>eazy e

naw man i would pac over all them and u left out Lil wayne, gucci mane, jay z, T.I. but of time i say Pac

cuz @pac tought Biggie some of the stuff u knew about rappn' and bein the game