• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Beautiful Chloe Jones Passes Away

pitino

are you talking to me?
i'm SHOCKED, too!!!! :(
....it's strange, we make dreams and take decisions
for the future, but we don't think that our life can be so short....

R.I.P. Chloe....(we'll miss you)

Wow, horrible news, life plays tricks with some people and its very difficult to understand it sometimes. I only hope that her children will be well taken care of.

x4g63x said:
Plz show some respect. She brought joy to your life, moment of silence time.

I have seen and dealt with enough death to know that when someone passes, you bow your head and close your mouth. IMO life and death deserve the same respect. :angels:
I don't really see how that is disrespectful.

cry.gif

Chloe was one of my all time favorite :(
it's really really bad for her & her family

here is a nice pic of chloe in her memory :angels:

x4g63x said:

I have seen and dealt with enough death to know that when someone passes, you bow your head and close your mouth. IMO life and death deserve the same respect. :angels:
are you joking me.. show some respect, i was commenting on how one day she was alive and how the next day she died...there was no disrespect here

only 29 years old, makes ya wonder why some people live to be 100 and others so much shorter.

Let's just hope there's a silver lining to this tragedy.

McRocket

Banned
x4g63x said:

I don't see how that was disrespectful in any way man. Maybe you see it differently.

It's too bad. But like two others stated; I hope her kid(s) are gonna be okay. I wonder how she died? I read she had epilepsy and several medical problems as well.
If she died because of these 'medical problems' then I am VERY sorry. IF she died because of an overdose or she killed herself. Well, then I am sorry. But she won't get that much sympathy from me.
She had kids and should have known better.

But I will assume it was natural causes until I read something to the contrary.