• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The apathy of this board towards the Mike Brown shooting in Ferguson is commendable.

Mayhem

Banned
You should see the stuff at reddit if you think this is bad. Their take on Trayvon-ing was sensational.

You must add more lube before bending Ace Cletus Boobtoucher over a sawhorse again. Or something like that.

Seriously? Reddit? It's OK if it's not quite as bad as Reddit? Thanx for the high standards. And the neg rep. Stay classy.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It's okay anytime. If someone has done something worthwhile and contributes to society, showing a modicum of respect is de riguer. And I support that. But if someone forfeits their life by committing two felonies in the span of fifteen minutes and commits what amounts to suicide by cop, then yes, they deserve all the ridicule, scorn and mockery I can muster. Regardless of race.

Just for MustBeStupid's edification, de riguer is not a racist term. Neither is edification nor moniker.

Just for MustBeStupid's edification, de riguer is not a racist term. Neither is edification nor moniker.

I was gonna say, I was about to neg rep you for that. And neg isn't racist either.

For the slow and the bleeding heart types here and around the world who saw this story unfold, yes, America can be a violent place at times or depending on where you live.

But not getting shot by a police officer is easier than it may sound. 1) Don't rob a convenience store. 2) Don't walk down the middle of a busy street holding up traffic.
3) When a police officer shows up and tells you to get off the street, don't repeatedly punch him in the face then reach for his gun. 4)When already shot and are being told to get down on the ground, don't charge said police officer.

Follow those simple steps and you should be ok. Oh and never make sudden movements.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Nothing says "I want justice" like looting four pairs of air Jordans...and a twinkie.

Those who you saw looting on TV weren't there for Michael Brown or his family. In fact they were there to bring shame on the Brown family and shame to the city of Ferguson. I thought Robert P. McCulloch handled the whole situation badly. He had a chance to become a peacemaker instead he became a divider and of course that led to rioting...His motives has raised questions

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
So, you know racism when you see it, but can't really define what's racist about it? That's pretty subjective.

Precisely. You can actually be a racist and honestly believe that you aren't one even though others would plainly label you as such. It's in the eye of the beholder. KKK members might think of themselves as being simply pro-WASP whereas blacks, Jews and Catholics would immediately perceive them as racists and bigots (not comparing you to a KKK member but it's an obvious example to display). If you don't have any discretion in regards to people seeing you talk and act in a certain manner then you have to be willing to accept how they interpret your words and actions from their perspective, not yours.

Imagine for a moment that you are a young black man growing up in Ferguson, Missouri like these young men are. How would you view that cartoon you posted if you were them?

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...uson-say-lives-marked-fear-perception-n256286

Ace Boobtoucher

The rioters of Ferguson are pleased to announce they have looted and burned the following businesses which were directly responsible for the death of Michael Brown: St.Louis Fish & Chicken Grill, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, O'Reilly's Auto Parts, Beauty Mart, A.J. & R. Pawn Shop, Walgreens, FedEx, Cakes and More, JC Wireless, AT&T, STL Bread Company, Conoco, Auto Buy Credit, Phillips 66, McDonald's, Red's Barbecue, Taco Bell, CVS, Beauty Town, Little Caesar's, Ferguson Liquor, Public Storage, Sam's Meat Market, Medicine Shop, Commerce Bank, Auto Zone, Toys R Us, Amoco, Quiznos, Dellwood Market, Chop Suey restaurant, TitleMax, and Antonio French's Heal Stl Community Center.

Earlier this week the New York Times published a story that included the home address of Darren Wilson and his new bride. So turnabout being fair play, it's only fair if someone publish the home address of both resporters who contributed to that story. So you should know that Julie Bosman lives at 5620 North Wayve Avenue (APT 2) in Chicago and Campbell Robertson lives at 1113 North Dupree street in New Orleans. Like they say, what's good for the goose, is good for the dirtbag New York Times reporters.

http://www.ehowa.com/
http://weaselzippers.us/206269-is-t...in-ferguson-along-with-many-other-businesses/

Shame on those who can make nothing out if their own lives and blame other people for their own poor decisions.
When pathetic useless people do pathetic useless things and we pay attention it shames us all.

Really????
For this clown????
Channel your energy to other areas. There are far better ways to help the world with your time then embracing this guy........

Attachments

• riot.jpg
    riot.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 204

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Really????
For this clown????
Channel your energy to other areas. There are far better ways to help the world with your time then embracing this guy........

No Justice No Peace means protect the guilty and punish the innocent. Michael Brown went from a garden variety criminal scumbag to a civil rights hero and role model.

If he actually rose from the dead he would go back to preying on that community again.

attachment.php

No Justice No Peace means protect the guilty and punish the innocent. Michael Brown went from a garden variety criminal scumbag to a civil rights hero and role model.

If he actually rose from the dead he would go back to preying on that community again.

attachment.php

Again, thats not Michael Brown, thats a kid named Joda Cain. Get your resource straight dipshit.

Ace Boobtoucher

The SJWs in and around Turd Ferguson aren't oppressed. They're just assholes.

Again, thats not Michael Brown, thats a kid named Joda Cain. Get your resource straight dipshit.

How can you tell? I mean they all look identical, right? ...and beside, if that isn't him, I'm sure Mike has the same picture doing the same things somewhere.

How can you tell? I mean they all look identical, right? ...and beside, if that isn't him, I'm sure Mike has the same picture doing the same things somewhere.

Here's the actual guy in the pic. If he got shot by a White cop he'd be redeemed as a hero as well.

http://newsone.com/2737243/jacqueline-bell-joda-cain/
Joda Cain: Kansas City Teen Accused Of Killing Great-Grandmother [VIDEO]
Comments: 5 | Leave A Comment
Oct 8, 2013
By NewsOne Staff

Joda Cain, 17, is accused of murdering his great-grandmother, Jacqueline Bell, 71, at her home in Portland, Oregon then stealing her car to flee the area, reports The Oregonian.

Cain’s mother, Brandi Bell-Gibson, sent her troubled and “unruly” son to her grandmother for a fresh start in Oregon and is shocked by the allegation.

“I lost my legs… I just fell,” Bell-Gibson told the Oregonian. “I’m thinking this is a nightmare, and I’m going to wake up. It’s horrible.”

Cain and his cousin, Micus Ward, 19, allegedly killed Bell after a party they threw at her home. When Cain was planning the party, friends asked him would the noise bother his great-grandmother and he allegedly said, “Don’t worry, I’ll hit her. I’ll knock her out.”

131016_joda_cain_court_appearance_660.jpg

bahodeme

Closed Account
^^^^^^^
You send a 8-13 yr old to the parents/grandparents for a fresh start not "Baby Huey". Joda is going to be Josephine when he's in GP so he have a loonngg time to regret what he did.
I can tell you once you kill any matriarch of the family this way, the black community most likely will probably be mad that the cop shot him because they couldn't kill him first

Michael Brown seemed to have the opposite disposition. When he was out of his parents eyesight or if it would not immediately get to them was when he would do his dirt. So the chances of him being on that picture would be low because he would not want his parents (espec. Dad and/or stepdad) to see it. I grew up with a few Mike Browns (Black, White & Hispanic) and when the parents were called or found out what they did, their was a total change in their demeanor.

Darren Wilson's lawyers released a statement earlier today. He's resigning from the Turd Ferguson PD effective immediately.

Who the Hell would want to be a police officer anymore anyway? You work in a jurisdiction risking your life to protect people. Then one day you have a run-in with some piece of shit who's been abusing the people of the neighborhood. You defend yourself being forced to shoot and kill him by the actions he had chosen and all the sudden Michael Brown is the pillar of the community and another Emmett Till. Society's mind-meld seems to turn everything ass-backwards.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Guys, I just went through some of this and saw photos of corpses, blood, and gore.

Please, let's try and be a little civilized here.