• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The apathy of this board towards the Mike Brown shooting in Ferguson is commendable.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
http://news.yahoo.com/justice-department-said-ready-clear-ferguson-officer-n-212934267.html

'Bout fucking time. How many tax dollars were wasted on this wild goose chase?

Probably because Holder's asshole is puckering and un-puckering like an epileptic starfish on meth. He couldn't go after Zim because of a weak ass case and now he can't continue his vendetta against Darren Wilson because.....racism. The system is set up to deny the AG revenge because, wait. He can't go after him because no laws were broken. Not by Wilson, anyway. That's another strike against Social Justice Warriors and a victory for real justice.

Were those "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" sign carrying mushmouths really expecting the Obama Administration not to stick their neck out for them only to give them false hope once again? Suckers!

tumblr_md3q1eJGmA1ql9thoo1_500.jpg
obama_man_pray.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I hope some folks enjoyed their pat on the head. The most vulnerable of all get played the easiest. Taking advantage and giving false hope is wrong.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/22/n...-going-to-file-charges-against-darren-wilson/

Now That Ferguson Has Cooled Down, DOJ Quits Pretending It Was Ever Going To File Charges Against Darren Wilson

The Obama Way: Say what you think people want to hear, and keep saying it until they leave you alone. Then do whatever you were going to do anyway.

Or, don’t do whatever you weren’t going to do anyway. Chuck Ross reports:

The Justice Department is preparing to clear Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson of violating the civil rights of Michael Brown…

Federal law enforcement officials are putting the finishing touches on a legal memo recommending that Wilson not face charges, which would have required the Justice Department to show that Wilson intended to violate the civil rights of Brown — who is black — when he opened fire.

They can’t build a case against him because there is no case against him. They knew that going in. This was a purely political move. Now that it’s safe to drop it, they’re dropping it.

Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown in self-defense. It’s over. You can whine all you want, you can blurt out as many stupid, dishonest slogans as you want, but it’s over.

Hands Down, You’re Wrong.

B0phqJTIUAEtEjm.jpg:large
7cf1163ffe1476cda9dc318da86b7178880dffc9b502ed340a8d7e117914e618.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Two cops getting shot at a "Peaceful Protest" doesn't really jibe with the whole Ferguson has cooled down storyline. One was released after treatment and the other has a fucking bullet lodged in his head.

If a protest is supposed to be peaceful gunfire and fistfights really shouldn't be the highlight of the event.

My thoughts and prayers are with the officers and their families.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Two cops getting shot at a "Peaceful Protest" doesn't really jibe with the whole Ferguson has cooled down storyline. One was released after treatment and the other has a fucking bullet lodged in his head.

If a protest is supposed to be peaceful gunfire and fistfights really shouldn't be the highlight of the event.

I agree with you on the recovering of the officers. Have you noticed how much media attention was given in this case as compared to Officer Robert Wilson III? I guess unless there is some racial connection of any part, then it's worthy of media attention. As far as the protesters are concerned, I doubt if anyone in that group could hit someone from 100-125 yards which it seems to be how far the shooter was. Also during the march in the 60's, people, who could not remain composed under extreme events, were told not to come. Because most people would think the same way as you in that this was suppose to be non violent.

I thought it was a very touching speech that Al Sharpton and Eric Holder gave to the crowd in Ferguson today. They way they supported the police in their demonstration today brought a tear to my eye.

Ace Boobtoucher

That guy should've kept his fucking mouth shut until the investigation was finished. Or he could've opened his yapper on behalf of the wounded officers instead of some lame ass tweet.

Definitely.

===========

The Justice Department is preparing to clear Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson of violating the civil rights of Michael Brown…

Federal law enforcement officials are putting the finishing touches on a legal memo recommending that Wilson not face charges, which would have required the Justice Department to show that Wilson intended to violate the civil rights of Brown — who is black — when he opened fire.

They can’t build a case against him because there is no case against him. They knew that going in.

Author of this editorial should change his nick from daily trawler to daily troll.
How in the hell could they have "known that" going in?
Nobody at the DOJ witnessed the killing.
There was a great deal of conflicting testimony.
Are they psychic?
The fact is these kind of investigations were intended to be and have been part of the duties of the Civil Rights Division of The DOJ ever since its inception in 1957, whatever the political affiliation of the DOJ's various AGs.

Ace Boobtoucher