• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The apathy of this board towards the Mike Brown shooting in Ferguson is commendable.

Which is why leftists like yourself bleat on about being oppressed, while you show your desire to oppress and control others. Who are the most zealous censors, blackballers and totalitarians in Western society? Leftists.
Leftist pretend to be oppressed ? You're sure about this ? To me it's more like the conservatives are always complaining about liberals oppressing them when we speak about things like climate change, religion, gun-control, etc.
Consevatives are the ones pretending Obama and the liberals wanna destroy America, not the other way round.

For example, recently on Fox News, Bill O'Reilly started his yearly rants about the so-called "War on Christmas" in wich he pretends he and the others christians are being bullied by atheists.

That's what conseratives are : a bunch of pussies pretending to be oppressed by everyone who's not like them : blacks, gays, mexicans, atheists, liberals, youngs, women, etc.

Being oppressive is trying to get discrimination codified under the law because that's what some people want.

Crying because most of the public is starting to turn away from your viewpoint and your side is slowly starting to become a pariah isn't oppression when you still have equal (or better) treatment under the law.

At least in the US conservatives do more of the former and complain about the "oppression" of the latter which isn't oppression.

Act like a thug get treated like a thug.
Put yourself in iffy situations get iffy results.
Looters should always be treated with hostility.
Rioters should get worse.
Protesting is American right, causing mayhem is just silly.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Leftist pretend to be oppressed ? You're sure about this ? To me it's more like the conservatives are always complaining about liberals oppressing them when we speak about things like climate change, religion, gun-control, etc.
Consevatives are the ones pretending Obama and the liberals wanna destroy America, not the other way round.

For example, recently on Fox News, Bill O'Reilly started his yearly rants about the so-called "War on Christmas" in wich he pretends he and the others christians are being bullied by atheists.

That's what conseratives are : a bunch of pussies pretending to be oppressed by everyone who's not like them : blacks, gays, mexicans, atheists, liberals, youngs, women, etc.

Watch it again. This is the problem. If you are a pussy, stay at home. And certainly do not try to be a police officer or neighbourhood watch.

FUCK THE UNITED STATES of America!

flag_m.jpg

Being oppressive is trying to get discrimination codified under the law because that's what some people want.

Crying because most of the public is starting to turn away from your viewpoint and your side is slowly starting to become a pariah isn't oppression when you still have equal (or better) treatment under the law.

At least in the US conservatives do more of the former and complain about the "oppression" of the latter which isn't oppression.

You're funny.

Most of the public AGREES with the grand jury decision on the Brown case and DISAGREES with the grand jury decision on the Garner case.

Watch it again. This is the problem. If you are a pussy, stay at home. And certainly do not try to be a police officer or neighbourhood watch.

Being alive is better than being branded "a pussy" by leftists for shooting the guy who is attacking you and reaching for your weapon.

You folks have never been in a life or death confrontation.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You folks have never been in a life or death confrontation.

I have and the one thing I have taken away from the experiences (aside from being thankful for my life) is to never second guess the first responders in a fluid situation. Things happen that no one can foresee and perpetrators (and cops) will do things that no one expects. No one expects a 300 pound mutt to wrestle them in their vehicle for their weapon. No one expects someone who's just had part of their hand blown off to continue their aggression and charge at them again.

I carry a wide array of lethal and less-than-lethal weapons at any given time. If someone tries to grab any of them I assume they're trying to do me harm and I'll act accordingly. That is to say, my go to is my sidearm. And the training is very clear: shoot until the perpetrator stops being a threat. You don't shoot to wound or try to be Roy Rogers or Hopalong Cassidy and shoot whatever they may be attacking you with out of their hands. The risk of ricochet or the bullet going through and hitting a bystander are too great.

If time allows and someone can be stopped with a bean bag or taser, I'm all for it. But these situations have a way of sneaking up and catching officers unaware. It sucks, but I'd rather have someone dedicated to protecting the community able to make it home safely, rather than some asshole who just killed a cop and stole his weapon doing more damage.

The other thing I've really soured on is certain SJW assholes saying shit like "fuck the police," or "fuck the USA." You say that shit publicly, you'd better be prepared to reap the whirlwind. Who do you think the authorities are likely to scrutinize more, a quiet, lawful protest, or someone saying that vile shit?

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
DeepCover, keep your racist, White male hating behind to yourself. I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

First you push into georges' current lead position on dumb, and now you're also going for Ace's lead position on asshole. Not far left ahead of you on the road to useless. I recommend taking a page out of Mayhem's book and take a break.

Pro-tip: leaving someone rep saying you don't give a fuck is an ironic oxymoron. Here's some in return, because I do give a fuck - at least about rational discourse - and with your recent posts you've left that pretty far behind.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I just remembered that basically, both killings were over some cigarettes or some boxes of tobacco products. Can violence be any more random?

Maybe the concept of 'Equivalence of Force' should be taken into consideration more.

Someone sells some cigarettes, you do talk to him, you have him get to the station, or he gets a ticket or something along those lines. A teenager who has possibly stolen something (And if he did), and walks on the road, he needs a tough talking to and a similar handling like in the first case.

I just remembered that basically, both killings were over some cigarettes or some boxes of tobacco products. Can violence be any more random?

Maybe the concept of 'Equivalence of Force' should be taken into consideration more.

Someone sells some cigarettes, you do talk to him, you have him get to the station, or he gets a ticket or something along those lines. A teenager who has possibly stolen something (And if he did), and walks on the road, he needs a tough talking to and a similar handling like in the first case.

No, they weren't. Mike Brown committed a strong-armed robbery of those cigarillos but he was originally stopped for walking in the street. If he hadn't attacked that police officer, he likely would be alive today.

I have and the one thing I have taken away from the experiences (aside from being thankful for my life) is to never second guess the first responders in a fluid situation. Things happen that no one can foresee and perpetrators (and cops) will do things that no one expects. No one expects a 300 pound mutt to wrestle them in their vehicle for their weapon. No one expects someone who's just had part of their hand blown off to continue their aggression and charge at them again.

I carry a wide array of lethal and less-than-lethal weapons at any given time. If someone tries to grab any of them I assume they're trying to do me harm and I'll act accordingly. That is to say, my go to is my sidearm. And the training is very clear: shoot until the perpetrator stops being a threat. You don't shoot to wound or try to be Roy Rogers or Hopalong Cassidy and shoot whatever they may be attacking you with out of their hands. The risk of ricochet or the bullet going through and hitting a bystander are too great.

If time allows and someone can be stopped with a bean bag or taser, I'm all for it. But these situations have a way of sneaking up and catching officers unaware. It sucks, but I'd rather have someone dedicated to protecting the community able to make it home safely, rather than some asshole who just killed a cop and stole his weapon doing more damage.

The other thing I've really soured on is certain SJW assholes saying shit like "fuck the police," or "fuck the USA." You say that shit publicly, you'd better be prepared to reap the whirlwind. Who do you think the authorities are likely to scrutinize more, a quiet, lawful protest, or someone saying that vile shit?

Exactly.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
No, they weren't. Mike Brown committed a strong-armed robbery of those cigarillos but he was originally stopped for walking in the street. If he hadn't attacked that police officer, he likely would be alive today.

Yep. You shouldn't be outraged or surprised after sticking your head in a lion's mouth that it's not on your shoulders anymore. The dim are marching for a retard.

Another thing, if someone says "burn this bitch down" and you burn that exact guy's place to the ground destroying all his personal items inside, will he give you an "atta-boy!"?

Yep. You shouldn't be outraged or surprised after sticking your head in a lion's mouth that it's not on your shoulders anymore. The dim are marching for a retard.

Another thing, if someone says "burn this bitch down" and you burn that exact guy's place to the ground destroying all his personal items inside, will he give you an "atta-boy!"?

Heh. Not to mention the irony of the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" protest chant. if Mike Brown had actually did that instead of attacking the officer in his car then charging him to attack again, he would probably be alive. Though he would still be facing jail time for assault (store clerk) and robbery.

Heh. Not to mention the irony of the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" protest chant. if Mike Brown had actually did that instead of attacking the officer in his car then charging him to attack again, he would probably be alive.

Apparently 12 different grand jury witnesses testified to Brown having his "hands up" when the shot that finally killed him struck.
Not just one, or two. Twelve. And not all of them were black. Of course, it's possible all twelve suffered from some sort of misperception of what actually happened, or are lying. But that seems like a pretty sizable number to blithely dismiss.
Be interesting to see how many of those 12 choose to testify if the Brown family pursues a civil suit.