• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Almost Anything Goes Thread (read the rule before posting)

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I almost forgot about this thread. When will the new mods dare to enter Fort Badass Thunderdome?

buncha pussies

Y el pendejo de Countach Azul me caga los huevos. Muy arma pedos legales, y la chingada, pero ni siquiera es capaz de escribir algo coherente. La neta es que es uno de los güeyes que más mal me cae. ¡Ese güey habla puras pendejadas!

Mayhem

Banned
Y el pendejo de Countach Azul me caga los huevos. Muy arma pedos legales, y la chingada, pero ni siquiera es capaz de escribir algo coherente. La neta es que es uno de los güeyes que más mal me cae. ¡Ese güey habla puras pendejadas!

OK, the site I used has three translators:

1. And the Countach blue pendejo Craps me eggs. Very gun legal farts, and the bitch, but it is not even able to write something coherent. The net is that it is one of the gueyes falling more harm me. This guy speaks pure bullshit!

2. And the Countach-blue pendejo caga me eggs. Very legal fart weapon, and the fucking, but it is not even able to write something coherent. The net is that it is one of the most evil gueyes me drops. That's a Guay speaks pure shit!

3. And the pendejo of Countach Azul me caga the eggs. Much it arms(assembles) legal farts, and the lousy one, but it is not even capable of writing something coherent. The clear one is that he is one of the güeyes who more badly me falls down. This güey speaks pure pendejadas!

After a great deal of deliberation and rumination....I'll go with all of the above. :thumbsup:

^ :rofl2: Internet translators are hilarious!

Speaking of sandy vaginas

I sent Mayqueen a PM apologizing for my temper getting the best of me and this is what the little fucking drama queen responds with..

Re: My bullshit the other night

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Countach
Not sure why I can have discussion with other people and not let it reach the level that it has with you but I am the one that was way out of line the other night. Whether you accept my apology or not, I can't think of a time in my life that I owed one to someone more. I am not particularly good at apologies but when I make one you can be assured that it is sincere. Whatever our disagreements in the future it will never cause such a reaction from me again. Peace

Mayqueen's response...

My job/career is off limits. You don't know anything about my industry or the people in it. I put up with this shit from Sam because of what a stunningly ignorant fuck he was. If I gave the impression that I was going to tolerate this line of discussion from anyone else, it was the wrong one.

No one gets to challenge my courage or lack thereof anymore than I get to judge their's. And I don't. Again, Fisher was his own singular example for a lot of us. He's gone, his bullshit goes with him.

Take it or leave it, I saw the open door and tried to get you to threaten me. And once you did, I worked very hard to get you perma-banned. Why this hasn't happened is beyond me, but shit keeps happening that I neither agree with and can't explain. I refuse to be a bitch about my disappointments and live with the judgement of the admins.

I am forced by the rules of manhood to accept your truce. But I don't accept your apology. You said too much that frankly, you don't have cover for. I'll say what I recently posted again: Dozens of times I've angrily pounded out replies to any number of members and topics, then left the page without posting the shit that I spent upwards of 20 minuted going to town on. Don't make post after post impugning my intelligence/motives/discretion/whatever-the-fuck-it-is-about-me-that-pisses-you-off-so-much and then show me that you don't have the same restraint.

I'm not changing what I do. But two members, acting like douche-bags at each other, does have an effect on everyone else, and they don't need it. I'll follow the rules if you do.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

If it wasn't so pathetic , it would be even funniier. the unibomber manifesto made more sense.

Somebody is a little fixated on Sammy dontcha think? And this board is FAR more important to you than it needs to be.

I know what you are, just a bitch ass punk. Now don't you have some PM's to send out requesting posters be banned? Even Anders owned you when you said "I have made copies" Anders: "I'm sure you have Mayhem" :1orglaugh

Mayhem

Banned
Again, your drug use makes itself pretty obvious. Sad really, what you've become. This thing you've just posted? Please reveal to the class what point you think you've just scored? What have you just demonstrated? I don't get it. To the casual observer, you just made yourself out to be an even bigger piece of shit.

This is what compromise means to a punk like you. Again, I proactively left the Politics section to gain some peace with you. And you throw it right back in my face. That's the kind of "man" you are. And you insist on showing it to everyone.

Again, your drug use makes itself pretty obvious. Sad really, what you've become. This thing you've just posted? Please reveal to the class what point you think you've just scored? What have you just demonstrated? I don't get it. To the casual observer, you just made yourself out to be an even bigger piece of shit.

This is what compromise means to a punk like you. Again, I proactively left the Politics section to gain some peace with you. And you throw it right back in my face. That's the kind of "man" you are. And you insist on showing it to everyone.

5000 dollars bitch

And you left the politics board did ya?

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?741380-Mom-In-Minivan-Flees-Shot-At-By-Police

What a whining little pussy you are :rofl2: