• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Almost Anything Goes Thread (read the rule before posting)

Jebus, what a bunch of useless, crappy members in this thread. I know you're doing your best to talk shit, but that's just depressing.

Ok Mr.Know-it-all. Explain, what are we doing wrong? How can we fix it?

On another note, can we please get rid of Sam Fisher? He's annoying and his threads are shit.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Jebus, what a bunch of useless, crappy members in this thread. I know you're doing your best to talk shit, but that's just depressing.

You know what's really depressing shit - your shit post about people talking shit shittily making you depressed .....

Eat shit :D

Ok Mr.Know-it-all. Explain, what are we doing wrong? How can we fix it?

Your entirely crap fucking, shit ass, mental-midget posts. That's what you're doing wrong. And you can't fix retarded.

You know what's really depressing shit - your shit post about people talking shit shittily making you depressed .....

Eat shit :D

I'd say go fuck yourself, but you'd manage to fuck that up, so I won't bother with a response to this post except to say that I fully believe you have the IQ of a fence post.

DR. B

Closed Account
If we were all at a members only Freeones party, I'd take a shit on all of you lame ass fucks

getsmiley.php

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Your entirely crap fucking, shit ass, mental-midget posts. That's what you're doing wrong. And you can't fix retarded.

I'd say go fuck yourself, but you'd manage to fuck that up, so I won't bother with a response to this post except to say that I fully believe you have the IQ of a fence post.

As fence posts don't have IQs, to suggest they do must make you as thick as a whale omelet.

You also smell of fish.