• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Almost Anything Goes Thread (read the rule before posting)

The thing is I dont know you from anyone and honestly after some of your comments I dont really care too, you have been thee one to attack me first. I appreciate you informing me that im not retarded I was about to develop a complex. Even though in the next paragraph you call me stupid?

Im not trying to grab attention at all in fact im the one that has posted that any arguments withs Hondarobot should be directed to this thread so that the other threads dont get hijacked http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?432400-What-pisses-you-off&p=6400538#post6400538 so if you want to throw a molotov cocktail at me....im guessing thats some reference to fucking with me then please feel free to do so, I will respond accordingly.

And as for using the Freeones points that you seem to think are so important to change my title to Stupid thats perfectly fine with me it still means the same thing as Hondatard so go ahead in fact I'd actually go so far as to say you'll never do it. Are you sure you want to waste 10K points? Hilarious.

You called me "stupid" 6 times..... I would venture to say that a person with a limited vocabulary such as yourself could be considered you guessed it STUPID.

Yup. You got me. I've a limited vocabulary.

Stick around, scooter. You're fun to poke.

Also, you're stupid.

I loved the Cornholio.

I knew it.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Two Hondas? The hell is going on here?

Are these guys twins?! Caus it sure does sound like 2 brothers having a dig at eachother to me!! :dunno:

Yup. You got me. I've a limited vocabulary.

Stick around, scooter. You're fun to poke.

Also, you're stupid.

I knew it.

I thought you were going to use all your freeones points to change my title tough guy?

Your just another shit talker that is painfully boring.

Feel free to call me stupid now, since your most likely incapable of thinking of anything more intresting to say.

I thought you were going to use all your freeones points to change my title tough guy?

Your just another shit talker that is painfully boring.

Feel free to call me stupid now, since your most likely incapable of thinking of anything more intresting to say.

You were stupid enough to take that seriously?

Jebus on an ATV, driving over dead hookers. Stupid may not quite cover it.