• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Almost Anything Goes Thread (read the rule before posting)

For the love of all that is holy, horny, hot, and lubricated, please stop being such a total fucktard. I know that "tard" is part of your name, but you don't come off as retarded anymore. Retards often get pity, support, help, and love. You're just going to get a molotov cocktail thrown at you because what you are doing is stupid, pointless, attention grabbing, and idiotic.

I'm sure that you think what you are doing is clever. It isn't. You're not only stupid, you're unable to recognize stupid. That's the worst kind of stupid.

You don't think that's a sufficient insult? I'm okay with that. I'll use my FreeOnes points to buy you a custom user title that says "Stupid." The condition is, you can't change it until you get 10,000 posts.

Also, you're stupid.

For the love of all that is holy, horny, hot, and lubricated, please stop being such a total fucktard. I know that "tard" is part of your name, but you don't come off as retarded anymore. Retards often get pity, support, help, and love. You're just going to get a molotov cocktail thrown at you because what you are doing is stupid, pointless, attention grabbing, and idiotic.

I'm sure that you think what you are doing is clever. It isn't. You're not only stupid, you're unable to recognize stupid. That's the worst kind of stupid.

You don't think that's a sufficient insult? I'm okay with that. I'll use my FreeOnes points to buy you a custom user title that says "Stupid." The condition is, you can't change it until you get 10,000 posts.

Also, you're stupid.

The thing is I dont know you from anyone and honestly after some of your comments I dont really care too, you have been thee one to attack me first. I appreciate you informing me that im not retarded I was about to develop a complex. Even though in the next paragraph you call me stupid?

Im not trying to grab attention at all in fact im the one that has posted that any arguments withs Hondarobot should be directed to this thread so that the other threads dont get hijacked http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?432400-What-pisses-you-off&p=6400538#post6400538 so if you want to throw a molotov cocktail at me....im guessing thats some reference to fucking with me then please feel free to do so, I will respond accordingly.

And as for using the Freeones points that you seem to think are so important to change my title to Stupid thats perfectly fine with me it still means the same thing as Hondatard so go ahead in fact I'd actually go so far as to say you'll never do it. Are you sure you want to waste 10K points? Hilarious.

You called me "stupid" 6 times..... I would venture to say that a person with a limited vocabulary such as yourself could be considered you guessed it STUPID.

Hondarobot

Banned
The thing is I dont know you from anyone and honestly after some of your comments I dont really care too, you have been thee one to attack me first. I appreciate you informing me that im not retarded I was about to develop a complex. Even though in the next paragraph you call me stupid?

Im not trying to grab attention at all in fact im the one that has posted that any arguments withs Hondarobot should be directed to this thread so that the other threads dont get hijacked http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?432400-What-pisses-you-off&p=6400538#post6400538 so if you want to throw a molotov cocktail at me....im guessing thats some reference to fucking with me then please feel free to do so, I will respond accordingly.

And as for using the Freeones points that you seem to think are so important to change my title to Stupid thats perfectly fine with me it still means the same thing as Hondatard so go ahead in fact I'd actually go so far as to say you'll never do it. Are you sure you want to waste 10K points? Hilarious.

You called me "stupid" 6 times..... I would venture to say that a person with a limited vocabulary such as yourself could be considered you guessed it STUPID.

LOL. I have no comment at the moment beyond this:

I think the guy might have finally dropped dead.

:party:

I apologize for the late reply im sure you sat on this page hitting the refresh button every minute or two waiting on it. I loved the Cornholio clip Mike Judge is a comedic genius. And much to the dismay of some I have not dropped dead.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
lol

You can't be called BigCockTony if you don't have a big cock:)

tough.jpg

Hondarobot

Banned
I apologize for the late reply im sure you sat on this page hitting the refresh button every minute or two waiting on it. I loved the Cornholio clip Mike Judge is a comedic genius. And much to the dismay of some I have not dropped dead.

I was just revisiting the Rush album 2112, actually. Dino made a post related to that.

You can now drop dead.