• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Almost Anything Goes Thread (read the rule before posting)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Hey, Ickman. You dropped something. Go ahead and pick it up. Dirl and I won't do anything funny. I Promise.

tumblr_lxcaew_Jnv_D1qig3w4o1_500.jpg

DR. B

Closed Account
Shut the fuck up.

I felt the love in this thread. I'm betting it is the reason I'm back. I've learned my lesson...never make jokes.

The next load I bust is in dedication to the men and women who fought the system and won.

:hatsoff:

welcome back shithead

Mayhem

Banned
either call it missouri city or move the border so it is in kansas

And while you're at it, why not squeeze out a turd into a punchbowl and call it the Hope fuckin' Diamond?

You can get good ribs there though. But, come to think of it, you can get good ribs in many of America's notable shit holes. Sooooo, we're back to square one. What was the question again? Man, I'm so baked right now.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
And while you're at it, why not squeeze out a turd into a punchbowl and call it the Hope fuckin' Diamond?

You can get good ribs there though. But, come to think of it, you can get good ribs in many of America's notable shit holes. Sooooo, we're back to square one. What was the question again? Man, I'm so baked right now.

Don't forget steaks, we have great steak too!

Mayhem

Banned
Well, one more mod just made my "Too Pathetic To Even Get Pissed About" List. I think I'll have a vodka & tonic in his honor. Not really appropriate but I took a big, putrid multi-flusher earlier today and I'm tapped out.