• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The All Time Most Evil Villain!

THE MEANEST OF THE BAD GUYS!

• Sephiroth(FInal Fantasy 7)

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • Tyrant(Silver Surfer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thanos(Silver Surfer)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Galactus(Silve Surfer)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Dr. Evil ( Austin Powers)

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Dark Seid(Superman)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dracula( Dracula 2000)

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Kang(Star Trekk)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Megatron(Transformers G1)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
nerd said:
my faves are not listed...

#1 in real life: Dubbyah
#1 from TV: Charles Montgomery Burns

Just a thought:

Is Dubya more evil than Robert Mugabe? Or Idi Amin? Pol Pot? Stalin? Francois 'Papa Doc' Duvalier? Adolf Hitler? Jim Jones?

I'm not a fan of GWB, but I'm curious that to some he's an "evil villain" - in that case, what does it make these guys?

Last edited:
My old maths teacher...evil bastard he was

om3ga said:
I'm not a fan of GWB, but I'm curious that to some he's an "evil villain" - in that case, what does it make these guys?

I'm not a fan of Dubya either, but I don't think he is as bad as those people because I think he is more of a byproduct of the system and people around him, rather than a pure incarnate of evil. Still it is not enough to let him off the hook for what he still is, and what he has done.

Freddy Cougar is the most evil charcter of all time, I mean think about it he's a child molester/murder. He did crazy stuff to animals as a kid, killed his wife, tried killing his daughter and kick the shit out of that other dude...whats his name...oh Jason. This dude is reeking of pure evil. Joker is another evil ass dude, I can't believe neither one of these guys are on the list.

As for Galactus "The devourer of planets" he is nor good nor evil, he his a force of nature. If you ever read Alex Ross's Earth X, it explans why Galactus goes around destroying planets. He is trying to save our modern day universe for the over populating Cosmic beings Celestials, who had destroyed the universe that he once lived in enos ago. Thats why Galactus does not destroy planets at random, rather he chooses planets that have been implanted with a Celestial seed. Thanos has a pretty cool story line too, in the second part of the story called Universe X.

Kevin Spacey in Seven
Gary Oldman in The Professional
Ben Stiller in Dodgeball

om3ga

D-rock said:
I'm not a fan of Dubya either, but I don't think he is as bad as those people because I think he is more of a byproduct of the system and people around him, rather than a pure incarnate of evil. Still it is not enough to let him off the hook for what he still is, and what he has done.

Hmmm...so does that make those who voted GWB instead of John Kerry accomplices?

Just a thought...

om3ga said:
Hmmm...so does that make those who voted GWB instead of John Kerry accomplices?

Just a thought...

No, just people that had to vote in somebody they considered the lesser of two evils at the time. There really wasn't much of a choice, unless you wanted to "waste your vote" and go with some third party candidate. Then it would just be the lesser of three evils..lol.. If you don't vote at all then some people will shun you for not "doing your part", even if not voting is done out of principle instead of apathy. If there was some saint and he was up against a monster and they still voted for the monster, then yes the people might be somewhat responsible. The real problem IMO is that it takes so much money and influence to even think about a major political office that no normal person would ever make it. Even people at the lower lives that plan on moving up, by that time you either have conformed or you have already been blackballed from the political system and thrown out. That and the fact that in my belief our last decent and honest politician died over a 140 years ago.

Vader.. but this poll misses Hannibal Lecter.

om3ga

Sorry for the bump (cough).....

But what about Lex Luthor?

Last edited:
I voted for Sephiroth from FFVII that dude pissed me the fuck off, was hard to beat at the time plus took forever to get to him

Vader's cool and all, but he's a classic cinema villain to me, all strut and little stuff. He didnt do a whole lot in the first 3 movies (Episode 4,5, and 6) to really show off his evil.
A show i liked until it was cancelled, was Farscape and it had a great villain:Scorpius! He was evil at first but kinda softened up at the end of the series. Granted they had about 5 years to flesh him out as a character, but he's still evil to me.
Trivia note: The younger Grand Moff Tarkin at the end of Revenge of the Sith was played by the guy who played Scorpius...Wayne Pygram.

WOW a 2 year old thread and zero mention of Snidely Whiplash. How many of these so-called evil villains tied a helpless little cutie to a train track?

Damn I am gettin old.....

Such a limited selection of evil.

From the list: Sephiroth

My write in: C. Montgomery Burns

Last edited:
Wow, I haven't thought about silver surfer in years. Not to get off subject but that was my favorite nintendo game growing up, never really got into the comic. That game was the shit.

lordvader1 said:
Vader, hence my name. Granted he does have a small amount of what you would call a concience but he's a bad motherfucker. If you have the chance read the books with him in it, you thought he was evil in the movies.......

I never read any of the books. What are some of the things he does in them?