• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The All Time Most Evil Villain!

THE MEANEST OF THE BAD GUYS!

• Sephiroth(FInal Fantasy 7)

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • Tyrant(Silver Surfer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thanos(Silver Surfer)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Galactus(Silve Surfer)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Dr. Evil ( Austin Powers)

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Dark Seid(Superman)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dracula( Dracula 2000)

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Kang(Star Trekk)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Megatron(Transformers G1)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
I would have to say the Borg from Star Trek are the most frighting and evil villians that I can think of off hand, but they aren't on the poll.

my favorite villain is Maldis the Psychic Vampire from Farscape.

don_equis said:
GWB? Who is this?:confused:

He's also known as "dubya" if that helps.

Hey, am I the only one who's going to vote for Dr. Evil? I mean, his name is "Evil." That must mean he's the baddest of them all! :D

Hahha...yes I get it...didn't think someone would put him here..now dr evil "evil status" is in question since what he did in the last austin powers movie....perharps scottie should have been in the poll?:D

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Darth Vader. Regardless of his origins, by Star Wars I he was a major player for evil.

PS: I wouldn't have included Galactus on the list - he is neither good or evil, he consumes planets to sate his endless hunger.

om3ga

The Captain said:
I would have to say the Borg from Star Trek are the most frighting and evil villians that I can think of off hand, but they aren't on the poll.

Yes - the Borg were major badasses in ST: TNG, but by the time the ST: Voyager series finished, they were virtually rendered harmless....

om3ga

monkey_mouse said:
my favorite villain is Maldis the Psychic Vampire from Farscape.

I would also add from Farscape - Scorpius:
http://www.sadgeezer.com/farscape/episode-19-nerve/images/farscape-10-30_jpg.jpg

Change of tack - favourite movie villains:

Keyser Soze (The Usual Suspects) - what convinced me that Keyser was a badass was the following line: "He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money". You don't want to fcuk with this guy!

John Doe (Se7en) - a quiet madman who sees modern society as diseased and beyond redemption. Unfortunately he decides to do something about it. The scariest part is that there are many "John Does" out in the community at large...

Col. Nathan Jessup (A Few Good Men) - actually he is the "best" of the bad guys. He serves his country passionately and he is right when he tells Lt. Daniel Kaffee (Tom Cruise) "you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall". He's right - I would want Jessup defending my country instead of Kaffee. Jessup's problem is that he will do anything to serve his country - including covering up a murder.

Darth Maul (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace) - easily the best thing about this movie, woefully underused and worst of all, killed off! This guy could have been a major player in the Star Wars mythos, if only Lucas had considered his potential.

Dr. Hannibal Lecktor (Manhunter) - ok, so Anthony Hopkins made Hannibal Lecter his own with his perfomance in Silence Of The Lambs, but subsequent movies turned Lecter into a joke (okey-dokey, anyone?)
In Manhunter, Lecktor had a minor role, but he exuded more menace and danger while on-screen, than Hopkins did in Red Dragon.

om3ga

Dixie Normus said:
Ted Kennedy oops I mean Darth Vader

PS: Ted Kennedy? I vaugely remember the scandal regarding Chappaquiddick in 1969, but that's it...

From this list...I would choose Vader...with Thanos a close second. But I agree with what someone else said...

Where's Joker?

om3ga

I voted Vader, though I do have a soft spot for Thanos just because he always seems to have a level of common sense and intelligence that others always seem to underestimate.

"Dubya" is just too stupid to be a good villain. Along with all other elected officials I have ever known about for that matter.