• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The All Time Most Evil Villain!

THE MEANEST OF THE BAD GUYS!

• Sephiroth(FInal Fantasy 7)

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • Tyrant(Silver Surfer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thanos(Silver Surfer)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Galactus(Silve Surfer)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Dr. Evil ( Austin Powers)

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Dark Seid(Superman)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dracula( Dracula 2000)

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Kang(Star Trekk)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Megatron(Transformers G1)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Who is the most feared the most evil of these villains?? Lets find out folks:ak47:

Oh my...you are right I mess up Ric Montalban's villain's name!

I think you mean Khan from star trek

Darth Vader
star-wars-smiley-013.gif
star-wars-smiley-023.gif

I would of put up the emperor on this list..He is more powerful than Vader after all..

I thought very little about this one, but there are so many cool villains out there in movies, video games, comic books, wrestling. I loved the Jim Starlin/Rom Lim/George Perez classic Silver Surfer series and thats why I put 3 villains from the comic book. Galactus eats planets, Tyrant was created by him but it is equally powerful enough to fight him and Thanos...well with the infinity gauntlet he killed half of the population of the universe!...now folks feel free to post your top ten or just your favorite villain there are so many to have just ten.

so have to be darth, I wish i had the dark side of the force ;)

Darth Vader wasn't evil he was just misguided after a frustrating affair with a princess. All those midi-chlorians mixed with a lot of testosterone and he was bound to be a little cranky :D

Funny way of seeing it....yet still killing an entire planet with one single blast to show off your brand new death star. using the force to choke your high officers, trying to kill your son, does kinda makes him evil if its just a bit.:)

VonRik said:
Darth Vader wasn't evil he was just misguided after a frustrating affair with a princess. All those midi-chlorians mixed with a lot of testosterone and he was bound to be a little cranky :D

I wonder what Freud would say about Darth Vader? Oedipal Complex perhaps? He was separated from his mother at a very young age..... :D (I've never studied psychology, I'm just guessing).

Actually, I always thought Darth & the Emperor were a bit too wound up, too stressed out. If they'd gone to that spacebar a few times, maybe hooked with some of those dancers..... I doubt they would have been so hellbent on conquering the galaxy! :D

So in other words Vader is much more like the Hulk a big angry kid wanting to be left alone....:eek: ...."VADER SMASH PUNNY JEDIS!"

georges

Staff member
how can you forget howard saint from the punisher?

he is the baddest evil the most crual

My collection of punisher comics is not that huge, but that sain guy isn't he from the new movie? :ak47: what about a Vader and Dr Evil team up?:D

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
i voted vader.

i wouldn't say he's the most evil, but i think Agent Smith from The Matrix was pretty badass.

don_equis said:
Funny way of seeing it....yet still killing an entire planet with one single blast to show off your brand new death star. using the force to choke your high officers, trying to kill your son, does kinda makes him evil if its just a bit.:)

Yes as I said misguided :D

I forgot about Jack Napier, Agent Smith...and a lot more there are too many bad guys out there that are cool to root for...keep mentioning them fellas..How about Lex Lutor, General Zod, The leader, Lord Marshall........arghhhhhh too many evil doers out there:rolleyes: