• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The actual new 'Immigration Law' of Arizona

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
can we get a version written in retard? I can't understand all that legal mumbo jumbo. The way they word shit is confusing as fuck! :rolleyes:

They are only pissed off because this particular law is actually being enforced.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You're trying to have an intelligent conversation on FreeOnes where people back up their ideas with actual facts? The fuck...

I win arguments by yelling the loudest and the longest. That doesn't translate very well to here.

You're trying to have an intelligent conversation on FreeOnes where people back up their ideas with actual facts? The fuck...

I win arguments by yelling the loudest and the longest. That doesn't translate very well to here.

So that was you in that vid clip?? :thumbsup:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
So that was you in that vid clip?? :thumbsup:

No, my rants are louder and much more incomprehensible than that. Plus, I usually throw objects or small children during the course of my argument. That guy is an amateur. He could probably stand to cut down on the espresso though...

thats nice. Now tell me how every police officer that is enforcing these, is going to interpret this. Tell me that police officers do or do not have biased or best judgement. Not just the police but the politicians sitting on their asses. It is Arizona not learning from America's past.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I read most of that last night and I did not see written: If you look Mexican, we will stop you.
Unbelievable that most of the controversy about this law is about just that.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I read most of that last night and I did not see written: If you look Mexican, we will stop you.
Unbelievable that most of the controversy about this law is about just that.

Just because some cops are dumb enough to think that's the law doesn't mean it's a bad law. :yesyes:

We only should answer posts that cite the law text. If oyu want to be pro or against, you need to know what the hell you are talking about.

Ok, I will do that on the condition that you do a board search before posting a new thread to see if there are already ten others on the subject.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ok, I will do that on the condition that you do a board search before posting a new thread to see if there are already ten others on the subject.

Nice try.

The other topics are not really about the actual law - they rather go on about biased prejustice.

So the plate had to be cleaned and we need to talk the actual law instead of bullshitting ourselves without any knowledge what that law is about.

I know it is hard, but anyone who is not able to understand the law is not really supposed to comment on it.

Many people in those other threads did read the law. You don't really have any way of determining who did and who didn't, unless they make specific reference to it. After another thread about a law where the law is qouted about six times on there, it just seems to be redundant to have such a requirement. Furthermore there is nothing to ensure that anyone is able to clearly comprehend the law, even if they do read it.

People are also allowed to voice their thoughts and feelings on a subject that do not directly relate to that subject as part of the larger context of a discussion of meaning. In that case people would make inferences based on their judgment. Regardless, I don't think that you are in a position to tell people what they can and can't post within Freeone's rules.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You can tell by the posts. If a lot of our members would have read the law, they would have commented on specific parts of it, but they just assume, regarding what wing or what news-channel they cater to.

I am not telling people not to post, I just offer advice.

Surely everyone can feel free to write some more posts without knowing what is really in the law.

Just do not expect to be taken serious for such posts.

Your choice.

I, as one will not comment on the law until I have worked my way through it. But NOT commenting might be too hard work for some guys around ^^