• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

That site where people cum on pictures.....

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
So let me guess this straight, you cum on a pic, then post it. Is this for other people to look at and cum to, or is it a case of "Look what I did" and pin it on the refridgerator door?

all of the above. some sites that i know of, someone asks for someone to cum on their pic and then someone does. its a step up from cybersex on aim if u ask me at least.

Shifty

O.G.
Fuck you, you idiot fucking idiot.

My continued attempts to justify my own existence will continue unabated from now on. Mark my words, it has BEGUN!!!

Fucking idiot? Oh reeeeaaaalllly? Well, how's this? I'm not driving you around on my moped to pick up your road kill any more! That's right! You can take the bus, pal! Ha! Ha! You're gonna look like an idiot! :thefinger

Fucking idiot? Oh reeeeaaaalllly? Well, how's this? I'm not driving you around on my moped to pick up your road kill any more! That's right! You can take the bus, pal! Ha! Ha! You're gonna look like an idiot! :thefinger

Correction: I called you and "Idiot fucking idiot" that's twice beee-atch!

Plus, I like the bus, my obvious erection while inspecting the road kill makes the other passengers around me incredibly uncomfortable and my later masturbation repulses them. It's win-win!

I only took you up on an offer for a ride out of pity because you seemed like you had nothing going on Friday nights.

Seriously you're nothing to me.

Shifty

O.G.
Correction: I called you and "Idiot fucking idiot" that's twice beee-atch!

Plus, I like the bus, my obvious erection while inspecting the road kill makes the other passengers around me incredibly uncomfortable and my later masturbation repulses them. It's win-win!

I only took you up on an offer for a ride out of pity because you seemed like you had nothing going on Friday nights.

Seriously you're nothing to me.

You bastard. I'm sending the photos to your parents. :hatsoff:

Never made sense to me. I remember this one site I used to go to and there would be galleries with people asking to cum on them and post...

Odd.

Yeah you may think its weird but it's kind of like, photoshopping cum on their face I guess, it's a fetish I guess, ;_;

cumonprintedpics.com

they're called cum tributes
my gf likes me to print off a pic of her ass and cum on it and take a pic of it and send it to her at work, when she's horny that is!
;)

and people ask for it all the time at amateurblogs.com

Last edited:
I love to see cum on pics. It turns me on to see another guy shoot his load. I'm checing out the amatuer site newbienudes.