• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

That "migrant caravan" heading to the US border

georges

Staff member
HIll Immigration Republicans Wary of Approaching Migrant Caravan
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/10/h...n/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

BORDER PATROL UNION CHIEF’S SOLUTION FOR MIGRANT CARAVAN SHOWS HOW SEVERE THE ISSUE REALLY IS
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/24/...caravan-shows-how-severe-the-issue-really-is/

WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THE CARAVAN? WE ASKED
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/24/what-do-people-think-about-the-caravan/

Migrant Admits 'Criminals Are Everywhere' In Caravan
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37522/watch-migrant-admits-criminals-are-everywhere-ryan-saavedrav

Migrant Caravan Surges: 7,000 Illegals Heading to US
https://www.westernjournal.com/migr...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-23

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
So you get caught for illegally entering, get kicked out, and now your saying "fuck your laws, I'm going back!"

Wow.
It really pissed me off when one of those caravan hoodlums was asked where he was going. He replied that he was going --- to the United States ... to Ohio.

I went Whoa Whoa WHOA, you fucker. That's a little bit much too specific. Real refugees fleeing from some real danger don't specify a particular STATE way the fuck a gazillion miles from where you live to seek asylum. Real refugees in real danger just want to get away from the danger. They don't just up and specify that they intend to go to Ohio. What the fuck do you think this is ... the Greyhound bus terminal or the ticket counter at the airport?

This sounds more like one of those multi-deportees wanting another shot at a quick, easy, hassle free entry into the USA. He's not fleeing any danger. Just another mooching scammer wanting to get back to his also illegal family up there in Ohio.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Another thing that stuck me... who is paying for this? Thousands of people, on foot, most not even carrying so much as a suitcase. Meaning no food stores, no mobile shelter, etc.
Anyone who has backpacked knows how costly it can be; literally each day's worth of food, shelter etc adds up fast. These guys aren't carrying any sleeping bags etc and I haven't seen any pictures of them getting up in the morning on the streets. Logistically they MUST be getting some kind of help, because if they had the cash to fund themselves on a walking tour the length of mexico then they definitely aren't doing too bad.
Yeah, it's interesting how they seem to have no qualms sleeping on the streets with no blankets, no change of clothes / underwear, by now stinking of shit, urine and probably vomit and in general living like stray animals. But, Ohhhhh! Once they're in some undeserved shelter here in the USA, they bitch and bellyache about the conditions and about everything even though they now have it 1000 times better than they had it on their uninvited journey here.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
And if Trump allows these piss ant leeches to come in, I have lost respect for him.
The thing is, I can already see it. Unfortunately whatever Trump attempts to do to seriously stop this Mooching Albatross Mafia ... one or more Supreme Court of Diarrhea Federal Judges will overflow out of a toilet to BLOCK Trump and declare that he HAS to allow the Criminal Caravan to come into the United States.

If Trump closes the border, the ports of entry, I'm sure some federal sleeze judge is immediately going to order Trump to open it up NOW!

I already read a while ago that IF Trump actually deploys the military to the border, it'll be just as I already suspected --- it'll really just be some castrated troops with no actual ass-kicking power just going to assist the also castrated powerless Border Patrol. And given that the caravan shitholes already know this, they don't fear the mention of the USA military being deployed to the border.

In the movie Roadhouse, Terry Funk's character Morgan asked Jeff Healey's character Cody something like, "What's the deal with this Dalton?" Cody goes, "Word has it that you fuck with him ... he'll seal your FATE!" IF the USA troops being sent to the border were actually remotely going to have the permission to use that kind of force, the military plan would work. The Caravaners would be scared shitless and go back. But, we all know the military troops are not going to remotely have permission to do any Dalton-like fate sealing of any kind. Apparently the constitution won't allow it.

The thing is, I can already see it. Unfortunately whatever Trump attempts to do to seriously stop this Mooching Albatross Mafia ... one or more Supreme Court of Diarrhea Federal Judges will overflow out of a toilet to BLOCK Trump and declare that he HAS to allow the Criminal Caravan to come into the United States.

If Trump closes the border, the ports of entry, I'm sure some federal sleeze judge is immediately going to order Trump to open it up NOW!

I already read a while ago that IF Trump actually deploys the military to the border, it'll be just as I already suspected --- it'll really just be some castrated troops with no actual ass-kicking power just going to assist the also castrated powerless Border Patrol. And given that the caravan shitholes already know this, they don't fear the mention of the USA military being deployed to the border.

In the movie Roadhouse, Terry Funk's character Morgan asked Jeff Healey's character Cody something like, "What's the deal with this Dalton?" Cody goes, "Word has it that you fuck with him ... he'll seal your FATE!" IF the USA troops being sent to the border were actually remotely going to have the permission to use that kind of force, the military plan would work. The Caravaners would be scared shitless and go back. But, we all know the military troops are not going to remotely have permission to do any Dalton-like fate sealing of any kind. Apparently the constitution won't allow it.

Water canons and potato guns.

Yeah, it's interesting how they seem to have no qualms sleeping on the streets with no blankets, no change of clothes / underwear, by now stinking of shit, urine and probably vomit and in general living like stray animals. But, Ohhhhh! Once they're in some undeserved shelter here in the USA, they bitch and bellyache about the conditions and about everything even though they now have it 1000 times better than they had it on their uninvited journey here.
I really hope someone can clarify this for me. They're clearly not carrying any food, there's no vehicle/horses/etc that is carrying food, they're thousands of people walking all day. That is a lot of mouths to feed, so unless some of them have a credit card and picking up takeout along the way (in which case they're pretty well off for a "refugee"), something doesn't add up. And looking at the images they clearly aren't starving.

Caravan Swells to 14,000 Members, Now 10 Times Larger Than Original Mob
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/c...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-25
Ok, there is no way in hell that 14K people are walking through mexico without external help. Charities and local might help a couple hundred, but that many people is literally a swarm of locusts leaving destruction in their wake. Just imagine what it would be like having that many people walking through your neighborhood, clogging the streets, crapping everywhere, etc. I'm surprised the mexicans are even tolerating this.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Entry into any sovereign country is a privilege, not a right. The confrontation over this horseshit maneuver will reverberate come the 6th of November.

georges

Staff member
Ok, there is no way in hell that 14K people are walking through mexico without external help. Charities and local might help a couple hundred, but that many people is literally a swarm of locusts leaving destruction in their wake. Just imagine what it would be like having that many people walking through your neighborhood, clogging the streets, crapping everywhere, etc. I'm surprised the mexicans are even tolerating this.

Actual Mexicans Shut Down White College Students Whining About ‘Cultural Appropriation’
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/w...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-26

georges

Staff member
Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The Western Journal said:
Even a Honduran woman named Carla, who said she entered the U.S. in a previous caravan, told Univision that she’s changed her view after seeing the huge number of people breaking through border crossings and continuing north.

"With so many people I see it as complicated," she explained. "It's not right that so many people are heading to the U.S. in this Honduran caravan."
Hypocrite much? It was OK when she did it previously, but not now? Interesting.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I really hope someone can clarify this for me. They're clearly not carrying any food, there's no vehicle/horses/etc that is carrying food, they're thousands of people walking all day. That is a lot of mouths to feed, so unless some of them have a credit card and picking up takeout along the way (in which case they're pretty well off for a "refugee"), something doesn't add up. And looking at the images they clearly aren't starving.
I've wondered that myself. I've thought ... maybe the Democrats ... the Clinton Foundation are secretly funding the caravan via camouflage of several layers of intermediaries to hide the money trail. Or also maybe several of the myriad of Hollywood celebrities who have up to now been anti-Trump about everything.

I sure would like to hear what all these Hollywood celebrities think NOW about the thought of several thousands of hoodlums in a caravan being on a mission to invade the USA. I have a feeling most of those celebrities are doing some flip-flopping right about now. They're probably having second thoughts on automatically being so illegal immigrant-friendly.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The Hollywood elite are redecorating their guest houses.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Please post a link.