• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

Tessa, i miss you!!
do you have anything coming out soon?
i really would like to see you in a movie again. your face should always grace the screen. you're too beautiful and too gorgeous.

p.s. i love you!

Tessa West

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
thank you- most of my stuff is dvd so you never really see promos for it like u do internet stuff-
there is a dvd called more then a handful thats my fav so far that dropped- there should also be a naughty america scene with alexias texas and marco- i heard its in the members section- hasnt made it to free preview yet? Theres also a hustler dvd w rebecca steel that should be out in the next mo or two

* yes i do shoot for foot fetish - theres 4 different shoots a did for scores group in miami- i believe the fruit one was on leg sex this mo?
again- i never have a clue when things go out- i still have stuff from last year not out- it all depends on the co

Hey Tessa!

Your Episodes of Big Sausage Pizza, Money Talks and especially Milfcruiser are absolutely hot!
Your natural hot body and the kind your tits come to light is awesome!
In my opinion you look better with blonde hair...

You found a big fan! :lovecoupl

I agree with hellacopter, you did look hotter with blonde hair. but ur still sexy now. and your boob job is marvelous, I loved it in that moneytalks scene, even though you looked uncomfortable like the guy smelled or something.

Whats up tessa. questions: why does your website get directed straight to your myspace page? And are you still in a relationship?

Tessa West

Closed Account
yes- its down now- im going through alot of issues- i havent been paid by imlive or by my web site ... its the nature of this biz but unlike last year with roy garcia- im not going to continue to work til i see my MONEY!.... im still happy and engaged.....there should b a few new things thins month though

Tessa West

Closed Account
I agree with hellacopter, you did look hotter with blonde hair. but ur still sexy now. and your boob job is marvelous, I loved it in that moneytalks scene, even though you looked uncomfortable like the guy smelled or something.

that was the point of that scene hun... to fuck only for the money- same in xxx proposal- i wasnt suppost to enjoy it....

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tessa-west said:
Tessa West[/URL][/B], post: 2027496, member: 118671"]that was the point of that scene hun... to fuck only for the money- same in xxx proposal- i wasnt suppost to enjoy it....
:D You've won the game tessa, <3