• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

Hey Tes

You are really beautiful, the moneytalks is one of the best gonzo style shoots Ive seen since the Seymour Butts days. Nice work, do you ever do dancing or appearences, per chance in MA ?

Gru

Tessa West

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
It was a staged fight for the theme of the video- Supposivley she catched her girl lover flirting with her guy lover- so silly.. it was a lot of fun though

Yes- i start feature dancing in feb! Im excited

Tessa West

Closed Account
i am in the process of it- i am one of the A girls now so theyll be adding alot of me soon

Hi Tessa, your site does not work from europe, it just directs to .co.uk, the site of some old writer woman. so. Any chance you could make your site available to those outside the US? thanks! btw, I think you look great as a brunette!

Hey Tessa, I was just wondering if you had any interest in becoming a mainsteam adult actress or not,are you for sure going to be strictly working with your boyfriend? do you have any interest in becoming the next jenna jameson or jenna haze?Also how often do you update your website with videos and is it just straight sex or anything else? Have a happy new year

@Tessa: You have a beautiful face and from what I've seen in videos, have a somewhat refreshing personality. Please don't do anything to your face, pretty please.. it's perfect as it is.

Tessa West

Closed Account
2008 XBIZ Awards Official Nominees Announced
The 6th annual awards ceremony will be held in conjunction with the XBIZ Hollywood '08 Industry Conference

The awards ceremony will once again anchor the annual XBIZ Hollywood '08 Industry Conference, being held Feb. 6-8 at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.

This year, XBIZ has substantially expanded its award categories to include awards for movie productions, performers and directors, including Feature Movie of the Year, Feature Director of the Year, New Starlet of the Year and the Crossover Male and Female Stars of the Year, among many others.

There are also new awards being given out for the outstanding marketing campaign and publicity stunt of the year, as well as a number of Lifetime and Outstanding Achievement awards. All awards will be handed out or announced at the awards ceremony.

“The entire staff of XBIZ would like to congratulate the final nominees of the 2008 XBIZ Awards," XBIZ President Alec Helmy said. “We're both thrilled and honored that the adult community has given us the support and opportunity to recognize outstanding companies and individuals across all sectors of the industry. This year's award ceremony is guaranteed to be bigger and more spectacular than ever before. We look forward to celebrating with the most influential players in adult entertainment today.”

“Congratulations to all of the finalists,” XBIZ Publisher Tom Hymes said. “We were thrilled with the number and quality of the nominations that came in and want to thank the adult community for stepping up to support the XBIZ Awards through their participation. Now on to the red carpet event!”

Digital Playground contract star Jesse Jane and adult industry personality Kevin “KB” Blatt are set to co-host the XBIZ Awards. The Players Ball will be the official after-party featuring special performances by rap artist/producer Lil Jon.

Finalists may email nominees@xbiz.com to receive a digital 'XBIZ Award Nominee' emblem for use on their websites and in print.

Registered attendees of XBIZ Hollywood Conference receive free general admission to the XBIZ Awards. A limited number of VIP tickets are available which include VIP entry into the awards venue and full access to the VIP lounge (catering included).

Sponsorship inquiries should be directed to kristen@xbiz.com.

The 2008 XBIZ Awards Official Nominees are:

Emerging Studio of the Year
6969 Entertainment, Bone Digital, Filthy Films, Handheld Pictures, Harmony Films, HellHouse Media, Hot Zone Entertainment, LeMayzing, Matt Zane Productions, Pulpo Inc., Tom Byron Pictures

GLBT Studio of the Year
Channel 1 Releasing, Collin O’Neal’s World of Men, COLT Studio Group, FPG Entertainment, Hyde Park Productions, Jet Set Entertainment, Lucas Entertainment, Pitbull Productions, Private Man, PZP Productions, Raging Stallion Studios, Studio 2000, Titan Media

Feature Movie of the Year
Black Worm – Pulpo Inc., Broken – Teravision, Burnt Fury – Vivid Entertainment, Eden – Adam & Eve Pictures, Fashionistas Safado: Berlin – John StaglianoEvil Angel, Insertz – Roy Karch Productions/Sinsation, Not The Brady’s XXX – X-Play/Hustler Video, Operation: Desert Stormy – Wicked Pictures, Spunk’d The Movie – 6969 Entertainment, Upload – SexZ Pictures

Gonzo Series of the Year
Angels of Debauchery – Jonni Darkko/Evil Angel, Ass Worship – Jules Jordan Video, Barely Legal – Hustler Video, Big Wet Asses – Elegant Angel, Blow Me Sandwich - Zero Tolerance, Cheating Housewives – Smash Pictures, Chemistry – Vivid Entertainment, College Invasion – Shane’s World, Fresh Out the Box – Mercenary Pictures, Homegrown Video – Homegrown Video, Jack’s Playground – Digital Playground, Just Over 18 – Red Light District, My Daughter’s Fucking Blackzilla – Hush Hush Entertainment, Naughty College Schoolgirls – New Sensations, Virtual Sex With… - Digital Playground

GLBT Feature Movie of the Year
Amazonia: Capture and Release - AMG Brasil, A Rising Star - Ridgeline Films, Bottom of the 9th: Little Big League 3 - All Worlds Video/Channel 1 Releasing, Buckback Mountain - Buck Angel Entertainment, El Rancho - Sarava Productions, FEAR - Titan Media, Grunts - Raging Stallion Studios, Hawai’I - COLT Studio Group, Link V: The Evolution - All Worlds Video/Channel 1 Releasing, Marine Crucible 2: Cocked & Loaded - Centaur Films, Michael Lucas’ Gigolo - Lucas Entertainment, Oliver Twink, PZP Productions, Rich Kid - Private Man, Santo Domingo - Collin O’Neal’s World of Men, Tiger Tyson’s Eiffel Tower - Pitbull Productions, Top Dawgs - FPG Entertainment

Feature Director of the Year
Andres Tabago, DCypher, Eli Cross, Eon McKai, John Stagliano, Paul Thomas, Pierre Woodman, Roy Karch, Stormy Daniels, Will Ryder
Gonzo Director of the Year
Erik Everhard, Gazzman, Jim Powers, Jonni Darko, Jules Jordan, Manuel Ferrara, Mike Quasar, Robby D., Tina Tyler, Van Styles, William H.

GLBT Director of the Year
Brian Mills, Chi Chi LaRue, Chris Steele, Chris Ward, Collin O’Neal, Dennis Bell, Jalin Fuentes, John Rutherford, Kristen Bjorn, Michael Lucas & Tony Dimarco

Additional Categories

Female Performer of the Year
Belladonna, Brianna Love, Carmen Hart, Carmen Luvana, Courtney Cummz, Eva Angelina, Gianna Michaels, Jesse Jane, Jessica Drake, Joanna Angel, Memphis Monroe, Penny Flame, Stormy Daniels, Sunny Lane, Tera Patrick

Male Performer of the Year
Evan Stone, Erik Everhard, Lexington Steele, Manuel Ferrara, Marco Banderas, Mark Ashley, Mr. Pete, Shane Diesel, Tom Byron, Tommy Gunn

GLBT Performer of the Year
Buck Angel, Carlo Masi, Collin O’Neal, Dean Flynn, Jake Deckard, Michael Lucas, Ricky Sinz, Tiger Tyson, Trevor Knight, Zack Randall

New Starlet of the Year
Ashlynn Brooke, Audrey Bitoni, Bree Olson, Casey Parker, Jenny Hendrix, Lela Star, Paulina James, Shay Jordan, Tera Wray, Tessa West

hi tessa
i was on petergirls.com and i saw your profile on there now i was wondering if your videos on there yet or if not when they mite
thanks