• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
My 2 cents...

I'd given Pinupscam a couple chances before, and I was left disappointed. Then comes along Tessa, and I figured I'd give them another go. Nope, same story. Wasn't worth it, and never will be. Fool me once and all that...

Here's a crazy thought... Maybe listen to what your fans and customers have to say, instead of dismissing them as trolls?

Your sites are bad. Listen to feedback. Try to improve.

Listen to what she says on here https://www.periscope.tv/TessaFowler/1yNxaeWWALlxj starting at 35:15
Thanks for posting that, DF. I dimly recall watching a little of it last summer before turning it off to do something more rewarding and never got near the 35 minute mark.

She has her own site and (one would think) ought to have a major say in it's content. If that includes the fetish angle she mentions above I don't get why she couldn't. Maybe I'm just ignorant of her arrangements with other sites.

2 new Periscope vids. Hardcore was brought up again.

She is not going to receive the kind of offer she thinks she is worth in my opinion.

Or she does not want to do Hardcore, and leave the fantasy intact for the fans.

Just watched the new Periscopes again MCTheatre did not contact Tessa that is why Tessa has not shot for them. It is on us Tessa's fans to message MCTheatre to get the ball moving.

Look I know she's probably never going to do hardcore and I'm fine with that. But how about a better look at the kitty? And how about some videos where the viewer could actually imagine fucking her? Like on her back or on top with tits in squeeze position like you were riding her? Do a couple of those for about 10 minutes each and I'm good ;)

Look I know she's probably never going to do hardcore and I'm fine with that. But how about a better look at the kitty? And how about some videos where the viewer could actually imagine fucking her? Like on her back or on top with tits in squeeze position like you were riding her? Do a couple of those for about 10 minutes each and I'm good ;)

I'll second that.

It's 50/50. Tessa will do hardcore if she needs the money but if your doing fine with what you are doing why do hardcore. If it's not a money thing then she would do hardcore out of the pure enjoyment of doing it. Example is next door nikki, Never showing pussy or going hardcore,Same old topless with something on her tits.

She is however unhappy with the creative direction of her site(which you would know if you watch her Periscope).

She said MCTheatre has not reached out to her.

She said she would shoot with MCTheatre on twitter a long time ago.

MCTheatre said they would shoot softcore/pinup for her around that time.

So her discontent might result in content from other sources.

She is however unhappy with the creative direction of her site(which you would know if you watch her Periscope).

She said MCTheatre has not reached out to her.

She said she would shoot with MCTheatre on twitter a long time ago.

MCTheatre said they would shoot softcore/pinup for her around that time.

So her discontent might result in content from other sources.
I think you may be grasping at straws a bit with that first statement, sheeplove. Wishful thinking is something we all do but it doesn't pay the bills.

She has complained about her webmaster ignoring her recommendations(In almost every periscope conversation, and some MFC conversations as well).

She has complained about her webmaster ignoring her recommendations(In almost every periscope conversation, and some MFC conversations as well).
It's hard to imagine any glamour photography outfit letting the 24 year-old talent dictate the content of their product. She'll have to find a way out of her contract with them or go along with the gag until the terms are completed (making good money all the way) and just deal with whatever frustrations come up. Life's tough all over.