• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Here's what matters. Compare ANY of Tessa's Cosmid content to 'the best' of the PUF content and the PUF content is laughably amateurish. Actually, comically amateurish would be more like it. Those PUF bozos have no concept of how to do a professional shoot. It's hard to believe they have anything beyond high school training. And I'm pretty sure they failed at that too. I've been following Tessa since her first appearance in Playboy. It's criminal that nobody has done a better job maximizing her beauty, smarts, humor, etc., etc., etc. There has not been anybody in her league for a long, long time. She landed in their lap and they've blown it.

mriwck

Banned
Well if you are not satisfied with the folks managing your website then you always have the choice to make your own or find a better company to work for. I just think she's super lazy in general, by that I mean you hardly see her tweet very often you always see her fooling around, and whenever she's had companies asking her to work for them via twitter she's just replied saying she'd be up for it but then I guess cancelling it in the end. She would do fairly well with her own website, doing what she wants to do, just like she did on MFC going full nude being herself. Adding some toys to the equation and BOOM... we'll have a white christmas!!!!!

Good days, hoping she goes back to that.