• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Cool means genuinely happy. Tessa is genuinely happy to take random cocks.
And you know this how? Or maybe you meant "too happy" to take..... There's just too much guesswork involved in trying to figure out what in the hell Tessa is up to for anyone other than herself or someone close to her to say with any authority. Her reference to "a life lost too young", btw, was apparently over the recent death of a friend or relative.

Lacking other information I'd have to say by default she wants things obscure to the rest of us. 'Can't blame her, really. To go from a Carolina coed and Hooters girl to a big web model in a matter of months would be a huge change. :yoda:

When's she ever posted lots of content? Her act is to tease and that means doling it out sparingly, which she has and continues to do.

FYI, she posted a new photo set on her website yesterday entitled "sexy sheet". It's her on a beach with a white sheet as a prop and features (of course) her spectacular tits. Nothing different or especially exciting but still got my attention.

If she fades away like Kelsey Thomas seemed to then I'll bum out with the rest of you, but for now she's still producing. :yoda:

Who is Kelsey Thomas?

Mfc profile says she was on tonight. Havent seen it posted anywhere, I suspect the same random dances and not showing anything new