• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Terri Summers

Re: New Terri Summers

Nightfly said:
Terri's "THE SHIT!" lol Entrancing eyes, hot body, wonderful personality...

Makes me think of the Gwen Stefani song that was so huge this summer - "Hollaback Girl."

"The shit is Summers, S-U-M-M-E-R-S!" ;) :nanner:

Go, Terri, GO! :rubbel:

Yep! She's the shit, and that's why she's in my sig. Now if only I could get her out of my sig, and into bed. That would really be something...

JW

Terri once did a shoot in an orange shirt that said "Holland" (or it could have been a bikini, I can't quite remember) and as I'm Dutch, I would really like to see the pics again (and bookmark them this time!)
I would appreciate it if someone could provide the link, thanks. :)

Here you go, asio:

1st preview gallery

2nd preview gallery

The FULL gallery is at Terri's site, of course. She has a TON of hot content!
:banana:

asio said:
Terri once did a shoot in an orange shirt that said "Holland" (or it could have been a bikini, I can't quite remember) and as I'm Dutch, I would really like to see the pics again (and bookmark them this time!)
I would appreciate it if someone could provide the link, thanks. :)

Jesus Terri, I just discovered this Threads! HUGE!!!!!! These guys go crazy over you! I think it's very coooooool to make effort to reply to threads!!!! And you look very sharp indeed, lady! So hope to see more threads from you soon... Serbia greets you Terri!! Cheers.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dale fern, please go back through this thread and familiarize yourself with what has been already posted. You keep posting old stuff. lol

Your efforts to spread the "Terri-Word" are admirable, as I PMed you (about this same issue - you didn't reply, so I don't know if you read it or not), but any subscriber to this thread, and most Terri fans, has/have seen these links 5 times already at least in this thread because they're so frequently reposted!!! The thread is called "New Terri Summers," not "I just saw this so I'll post it." lol

It's annoying to get an e-mail (if you subscribe to a thread) saying there's a new post in the "New Terri Summers" thread, only to see a gallery that was shot 3 years ago and posted here 15 times already.

Cheers. :hatsoff: :nanner: Now back to the fun!! :)

Last edited: