• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Terri Summers

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
Re: New Terri Summers

soooo... i was in barcelona doing shows at the erotic film festival!!I did some really coool ones in laether and fishnets with a strapon, where victoria fucked the strapon so hard i had a swolen pussy all week!! We did a schoolgirls one, we did one where i was a client and she a waitress, and she fucked me, then i licked her, and pulled out 4 meters of pearls from her pussy...pink and handmade. it looks dazzling!! we did another one in little dresses, another one in tiger outfits. We had really a lot of fun, they had big posters up of me, and of ibiza fever. and even bigger from andrea moranty!! He won best actor chosen by the public!! Good huh!!so i will have the videos and photos hopefully soon!! I saw a lot of old friends and people i know from the bussiness like denis marti, mick blue, tiffany hopkins, nomi, katsumi, nacho, rocco and plenty more. then there were the famous faces hanging out like elen saint, silvia saint, angel dark etc. all looking stunning!! It was really a lot of fun, but very tiring!!

the photo is from a set i just shot today for halloween!! :wave:

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 584
Re: New Terri Summers

I'll try to avoid all the obvious pussy jokes that come from a costume like that, but I have been thinking of adopting a kitty lately from the animal shelter- Terri, can I adopt you as my kitty?

I think we would have a lot of fun if I got to bring you home as my kitty. :nanner:

JW