• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paroxysmia

Banned
yes it's funny to see the "old" woman on the pic 17!

someone has an idea or info about her new film with her second anal scene? news on Internet? I'm waiting that!... thx :dunno:

Paroxysmia

Banned
some news about her new release:
http://adultfriendfinder.com/intgroups/aa276/tyadmin/acprint_admin_article.html
http://www.adultdvdnow.com/dvd/Teradise_Island_Anal_Fever_46838.html
http://adultdvdbestdeal.com/details.php?t=c&s=DVDVIVID1320&c=New Releases
Getting off with anal…

Dear Tera,
I love anal sex, but once I have my orgasm, I want to stop. I spasm, and my ass clamps so tight on my bf’s cock that it hurts really bad. He always gets mad because it happens before he is ready to cum, and then when it gets tighter he loves it even more. I either have to make him stop or continue with it even though I am in agony. If I don't stop after I cum then I am so sore for like 3-4 days after. Do other people have this problem and if so any suggestions on how to make it better or less painful?
semperscrewme69

Dear semperscrewme,
Anal sex can be very tricky. For every girl who clamps up after orgasm, there are two more whose asses relax and physically open up. You might try deep breathing and some concentrated relaxation during and after your orgasm. A lot of girls on the set have a few drinks or even take a muscle relaxer, as they know “relaxing” is the key to a good anal scene. I just shot my first anal movie, which will be released in the spring of 2006, entitled Teradise Island/Anal Fever, and found that my favorite anal position is reverse cowgirl. When I’m on top, supporting my weight with my legs, my tiny little butthole is more relaxed. Experiment with your partner and see what works. I know that when my man is fucking my ass, it’s very hard for me to get him to stop. If I am in excruciating pain and needing to stop, I offer to suck it straight out of my ass (in the business, we call this ATM: ass-to-mouth). This turns him on so much, he usually pops instantly. Tricks of the trade: clean diligently, and just breathe out!

hailsabin said:
This fucking link gave me a virus :mad:
did anyone else have this problem. this link is from my site and this jerkoff sent me some bullshit message saying that this link gave him a virus which i really dont think is posible. but if i am missing something i would like to know. especially before some little jerkoff kid sends me some ignorant ass e-mail. i might have to bend him over and spank his ass , then fuck his mom...

pr0nk1ng said:
did anyone else have this problem. this link is from my site and this jerkoff sent me some bullshit message saying that this link gave him a virus which i really dont think is posible. but if i am missing something i would like to know. especially before some little jerkoff kid sends me some ignorant ass e-mail. i might have to bend him over and spank his ass , then fuck his mom...
Yup. If you clicked on that link you my friend have 2 viruses installed on your system. On demand scan picked them up immediatly.:hatsoff:

So I heard that she recently did sences with guys other than her husband. Has anyone seen them yet?