• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tel me:PISSING is it HOT or NOT.

Well, if you make a mistake and pee on your hand a little, it can be kinda warm, but not hot. Unless it's one of those "I drank 8 beers and held it until I got that girl's # pisses".

i was d/l ava devine movies and i accidently d/l a pissmops vid and i have never been more grossed out, thats just sick

Pissing can be hot, but it all depends on the woman.... For instance, it doesn't really work on one of your sweet wholsome down-home chicks, but a "dirty girl" ....yeah, I think it can be.

alexios_hellas said:
Pissing can be hot, but it all depends on the woman.... For instance, it doesn't really work on one of your sweet wholsome down-home chicks, but a "dirty girl" ....yeah, I think it can be.

I agree, Pissing can be very hot, if the woman is Hot!!

gotta say not hot. i saw a video from Dawnsplace.com and it was a golden shower video, i kinda stopped being a fan of hers after that

McRocket

Banned
Well...if 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees Celcius) is hot, then yeah, it's hot.

Visually? I think if I watched too many golden showers I would be forced to vacate other fluids from other orafices of my body other then the penis.

mcrocket said:
Well...if 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees Celcius) is hot, then yeah, it's hot.

Visually? I think if I watched too many golden showers I would be forced to vacate other fluids from other orafices of my body other then the penis.
oh my god, i am gonna have nightmares about that image

lol except i dont know what you look like so maybe mine will be less gruesome... or more so... oh how i am not looking forward to going to bed tonight... wife is away, and these nightmares to look forward too, better go brew some coffee

McRocket

Banned
juballs said:
lol except i dont know what you look like so maybe mine will be less gruesome... or more so... oh how i am not looking forward to going to bed tonight... wife is away, and these nightmares to look forward too, better go brew some coffee

LOL...Maybe some lemon tea...kinda looks like urine. Or some Apple juice.