• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tel me:PISSING is it HOT or NOT.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
IamtheYETTI41 said:
I find it to be fucking disgusting. It makes me kind of sad to think that there are pricks out there that think pissing on a chick's face is hot.

I couldn't agree more. I have a hard time finding pissing on another human beings face sexy. It's bad enough that some guys can't control where they piss to begin with, but on another's face? Come on now people!!!!

Obviously Pissing is very very hot. I'll rather love a girl like this pissing on my face with my mouth open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah piss is hot when it leaves your body...but is it sexy...hell NO...wtf who thinks pissing obn someones face is sexy...some of the vids i have seen look "fake"...some of the guys look like they have hallow legs because they they piss out like tons of urine

not hot. for me, anything that has to do with excrement/human waste, of any kind (urine, defacation, used tampons, etc) is just disgusting. absolutely nasty. but i guess whatever floats peoples boats will, i just won't be along for that voyage. nasty.

For me anal on a girl is fine. But getting peed or peeing on someone is not for me. But anyone as she/he likes...

I like it for the girl to piss just not on someone, and definitely don't like to see girls getting pissed on. solo pissing is it

anything related to the vagina, including piss, is hot to me. except of course vaginal infections.