• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ted Cruz Announces Presidential Bid

Reading suggestion for Ted Cruz : The Hare and the Tortoise

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Funny. For years the republicans milk the story of Obama being born outside the USA and being half-foreign, now the first runner is a guy with a cuban dad who got born in Canada.

Of course, he is OFFICIALLY legit like Obama, but that will not matter too much. Possibly he is more like a bait to get the Democrats etc fire away and waste their energy on

There was never any mainstream birther hoopla. Either become informed or stop making it out to be more than what it was. Speculation by a small minority.

Run Teddy Run!!!!!!!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
There was never any mainstream birther hoopla. Either become informed or stop making it out to be more than what it was. Speculation by a small minority.

Run Teddy Run!!!!!!!

Maybe he runs back to daddies home, now President Stompy Foot makes friends with Cuba!

Fox repeatedly had birthers on their shows.

bahodeme

Closed Account

Run Teddy Run!!!!!!!
This became an issue when Obama started to be a viable candidate. So it will be a nonissue for Cruz. ;)

This guy proves that the conservative party is on its last leg. If anyone thinks this guy has a chance at being president let alone the nominee you are an idiot. If you think he could beat Hillary you're retarded. NEVER happen. He will do nothing but smear the shit outta the other republican candidates and then be that guy who refuses to drop out even though he gets clobbered in every primary.

Not to mention he looks way too much like Frank Burns from M*A*S*H

and look who he agrees with politically on about 90% of the issues. YIKES!!!!!!

tedcruz.jpg

This guy proves that the conservative party is on its last leg. If anyone thinks this guy has a chance at being president let alone the nominee you are an idiot. If you think he could beat Hillary you're retarded. NEVER happen. He will do nothing but smear the shit outta the other republican candidates and then be that guy who refuses to drop out even though he gets clobbered in every primary.

Not to mention he looks way too much like Frank Burns from M*A*S*H

and look who he agrees with politically on about 90% of the issues. YIKES!!!!!!

View attachment 421736
Mariah you are as left wing as they come. There is not one scintilla of moderate thinking that comes from you. If you hate him there has to be some redeeming qualities about the man. You're scared of him and that is a good thing from my POV. The things about destroying the party are the same things that were said about Reagan when he ran. It may not be Cruz but we are nominating a conservative this time around. Since you want to start comparing physical appearance and old tv shows, your girl Warren looks like Buffy's doll from Family Affair Mrs. Beasley. Your best options on the dem side are two old women and Hillary looks like a hag. And Cruz is brighter and a far better lawyer than either of them could ever hope to be. Run Teddy Run

I am VERY moderate on crime and punishment. Republican actually. I think if you fuck with kids or old people or animals you should be executed. I think if you commit torture on someone else then you should experience that very same torture and that includes rape. Not very liberal there. I think we should carpet bomb the entire middle east if we can't stay out of the conflict and let them work it out on their own. Get rid of them because they have too big of a population that believes their mission in life is to destroy any other way of life and our meddling is doing nothing more than kicking the hive. So if we can't keep our fingers out of it, destroy it.

Ted Cruz doesn't scare me. There's no way he can win much less get nominated. The mainstream republican'ts don't like him and they know he isn't electable. He's far too radical and abrasive. Say what you want about Hillary but the facts, as you well know, are that she is going to be impossible to beat. She owns the electoral college states. I'm not a Hillary fan either. She's not progressive anymore. I like Warren's politics. She represents the interests of the average American, where none of the republicans do and I don't think Hillary does either.

And there's one thing about being ugly but when someone is smarmy it doesn't play well to voters. Look at the pic I posted...the one on the far right. If there was ever a smarmy face that's it. And again, I know you are an attorney, but that isn't exactly the world's greatest attribute. They say "the better the attorney the more full of shit they must be"

Did you see the story about Donald Trump suing Bill Maher for $5 million dollars? This is hilarious.

"Donald Trump made some noise earlier this year by filing a $5 million lawsuit against comedian Bill Maher for claiming during a "Tonight Show" appearance that he believed Trump was the spawn of an orangutan. Monday afternoon, Trump dropped the lawsuit, TMZ reports.

The likelihood of success for the lawsuit was slim. Maher joked that he would pay $5 million if Trump could prove that he was not the son of Trump's mother and an orangutan, riffing on Trump's offer to donate a large sum of money to charity if President Obama would release his college records.

Trump then released his birth certificate, and moved forward by suing Maher. Considering the thrust of his argument was that Maher had broken a verbal contract by refusing to pay $5 million, the lawsuit was unlikely to have ended with Maher paying Trump.

However, Trump insists that this episode is not yet over. Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump, says that "the lawsuit was temporarily withdrawn to be amended and refiled at a later date."

Did you see the story about Donald Trump suing Bill Maher for $5 million dollars? This is hilarious.

"Donald Trump made some noise earlier this year by filing a $5 million lawsuit against comedian Bill Maher for claiming during a "Tonight Show" appearance that he believed Trump was the spawn of an orangutan. Monday afternoon, Trump dropped the lawsuit, TMZ reports.

Are you implying that he isn't?

This last mid-term is a perfect example of the fading of relevance of the republican party. One of the worst turnouts of democrat voters in history yet the republicans still barely squeaked a victory out in most of the elections. Imagine if there had been a turnout for the left. Just 10% more and the house would look far different than it does today. Once the left figures out how to get people out to vote you guys are fucking toast.

Trump is an ego maniac who looks like a clown. He's become a punch line yet he refuses to believe it.

Yeah...for that reason I hope he doesn't go away. He is amusing as a clown.

This last mid-term is a perfect example of the fading of relevance of the republican party. One of the worst turnouts of democrat voters in history yet the republicans still barely squeaked a victory out in most of the elections. Imagine if there had been a turnout for the left. Just 10% more and the house would look far different than it does today. Once the left figures out how to get people out to vote you guys are fucking toast.
Um Obama's policies were on the ballot and they were so great that his supporters didn't show up at the polls.
Hillary is toast, Warren is an angry old woman and totally unelectable. I am pretty decent at making these calls. The next president WILL be a Republican.