• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teanna Kai

Re: Teanna Kai ?

I really would like to see her do some b/g scenes...which I thought she was suppose to start doing. Right? ;)

Teanna Kai's New Deal
By Vito Anthony
Monday, November 27, 2006

CHATSWORTH, Calif. — Adult star Teanna Kai has signed a four-picture deal with Back End Productions.
The Teacher, her first release under the new deal, also stars Vanessa Lane, Brianna Love and Carly Montana.

Director Rick Davis said that the new title has "easily three of the best scenes of her career."

This marks the third agreement that Kai has signed with K-Beech Video, the parent company of Back End Productions. Some of her previous titles include Teanna Kai the Pool Shark, Teanna Kai's Perfect Pink, Teanna Does Chaisey and Lilly and Teanna Kai Oversexed.

"I've always enjoyed working with K-Beech," Kai said. "They've been very good to me."

Kai will also be signing for her fans at the Back End Productions booth at the 2007 Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas.

You can learn more about titles from K-Beech and Back End here

Anyone have the full set?

Do you know if they ever did a video version of this?

There used ot be a ton of these pics on the web (which are originally from HUSTLER).
Alas, all of the links where I used to find the complete set, seem to be dead. :( Sorry...I'll keep looking, though.

Is She Teanna Kai ???

Preview Thumbs
th_866_teanna1_085.jpg
th_0eb_teanna1_001.jpg

That's definitely her...the sexy petite asian babe everybody love to see...