• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teanna Kai

Re: Teanna Kai ?

ThomasJenkins said:
They would like you to believe that this is the first time Teanna Takes Cock... its not... This is the first time...

Teanna Takes Cock!:blowjob:

Actually, that's the pantyhose video from JBVideo, and it's not even the first time she gets cock on camera (and she doesn't actually get penetrated in it). She did a couple of videos a long time ago with Don Fernando, and one video with Ed Powers (which was really not that good). I haven't seen screens or anything so I can't say for sure, but I think the "Teanna Takes Cock" video is one of the older Don Fernando videos.

Fat Head said:
Actually, that's the pantyhose video from JBVideo, and it's not even the first time she gets cock on camera (and she doesn't actually get penetrated in it). She did a couple of videos a long time ago with Don Fernando, and one video with Ed Powers (which was really not that good). I haven't seen screens or anything so I can't say for sure, but I think the "Teanna Takes Cock" video is one of the older Don Fernando videos.
You are absolutely correct: Teanna Takes Cock is a scene she shot with Don Fernando back in the day (and now merely repackaged). She filmed a similar scene (w/ D.Fernando) that was in Asian Dolls Uncut 1.

You are also absolutely correct about the following: She did the Ed Powers movie. She has done some B/G photos with Sarge (Hustler, Penthouse). She sucked Sarge's cock in the JB-Video (note: while no penetration, it is a hot video).
But, as far as a "good" B/G film...nothing yet (with "yet" being the key word).

Words has it that she and Sarge will film some B/G scenes for "Forbidden Fantasies 2"...cumming soon. :nanner:

Has anyone heard anything about the zaye entertainment video of Teann, called "Forbidden Fantasies TWO"?
It is her first B/G scene in years.