• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teagan Presley

She is getting to skinny. She doesn't have the "famous" Teagan butt anymore :-(

Yup,I feel the same way.I don't understand why she would change anything on her body,it was perfect the way it was.

her "new" body is sensationaly hot!!
perhaps her tits are so hard and round because they are a size to small, so she needs to go a little bit bigger to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

http://galleries.gals4free.net/gals/teagan-presley-juggs-hard/Teagan-Presley_10.html

It upsets me that someone so hot could ruin themselves, she looks awful in that pic, her tits look so fake, and the scars are clearly visible. Just another example of someone listening to those fools who encourage them to look like a plastic doll, who egg them on to go super skinny and ruin the looks that made them famous, just look at jenna and krystal steal too. We should count ourselves lucky the likes of jenna haze and taylor rain never bowed to those idiots.

http://galleries.gals4free.net/gals/teagan-presley-juggs-hard/Teagan-Presley_10.html

It upsets me that someone so hot could ruin themselves, she looks awful in that pic, her tits look so fake, and the scars are clearly visible. Just another example of someone listening to those fools who encourage them to look like a plastic doll, who egg them on to go super skinny and ruin the looks that made them famous, just look at jenna and krystal steal too. We should count ourselves lucky the likes of Jenna Haze and taylor rain never bowed to those idiots.

I agree, how can anyone think that what she looks like now looks better that when she was in her prime with a bit more meat on her. All I can do is pray Jenna Haze doesnt follow suit. Although shes said she never would thank god.

i think i brought up the issue. it's pretty clear there is some strong agreement here about her being hotter b4. not that i don't enjoy wacking off to her still

Agreed, she does not look good in these recent pics. You can tell how much weight she lost by how freaky her breasts look, nothing but plastic bags shoved under her chest no natural breast left at all.

i think her fake boobs look awful. give me the younger, natural teagan any day.