• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tea

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
99% of the time, coffee.

But every now and again I go for a nice cup of pomegranate tea. Damn yummy is what it is.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Tea is fucking awesome.....but not that store-bought-with-corn-syrup crap.....if you're gonna drink tea, it has to be homemade "Southern style" sweet tea....or British style hot tea.

I have spoken.

Philbert

Banned
Tea is fucking awesome.....but not that store-bought-with-corn-syrup crap.....if you're gonna drink tea, it has to be homemade "Southern style" sweet tea....or British style hot tea.

I have spoken.

I have heard...
While I am a coffee drinker as in grind and blend my own good stuff, Tea is a completely different deal.
In the US there are so many fine teas available, not like the old days of Lipton or Lipton.

Constant Comment is a great tea, although my favorite is Earl Grey; but a Spearmint mixed with just about any black tea is so good.
Never put any sugar in a drink, God will punish you.

Black Current Tea is so good, I have some in a tin that has kept it's flavor for more than 10 years.

Also like Chai from Celestial Seasonings, it's a spiced tea and is very pleasant (straight is how I do things, but some might like it with milk or sugar).

It took some getting used to in Pakistan, getting tea so heavy, milk and sugar added the only way to drink the thick Ceylon brew. English twits ruined the whole Tea thing there! :)

Green Tea is not something I like, too "Green",
Most Asian Teas, especially Black, are delicious. Likewise Indian Teas, Darjeeling a fav. Never with sugar. Even iced is better w/o sugar.

Mayhem

Banned
I have nothing against Lipton or Red Rose when it's the best I can get. There are some awful generic teas out there, but the brand names aren't bad.