• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tea

rivasky

the special one
Yes, she's mighty fine!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
This is incorrect.

Coffee and tea... and energy drinks. And cappuccino. And espresso. And lattés.

I may have an addiction... :dunno:

You ever tried yuanyang? I think it's a bit of an acquired taste, but it's pretty delicious.

You ever tried yuanyang? I think it's a bit of an acquired taste, but it's pretty delicious.

Yeah, though I was quite drunk at the time and barely remember it. I know it's a coffee/tea hybrid. I've also had matcha and maté and... well, if it has caffeine in it I've probably had it at one point or another.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Yeah, though I was quite drunk at the time and barely remember it. I know it's a coffee/tea hybrid. I've also had matcha and maté and... well, if it has caffeine in it I've probably had it at one point or another.

I'm the same. During my teens I went on a "caffeine crusade" so to speak, seeing what objects with caffeine in them would affect me and how. I found out I have a pretty high tolerance for the stuff and nowadays don't really drink anything with caffeine in it.

Latte to start the day with

I'm the same. During my teens I went on a "caffeine crusade" so to speak, seeing what objects with caffeine in them would affect me and how. I found out I have a pretty high tolerance for the stuff and nowadays don't really drink anything with caffeine in it.

I'm addicted. Spent years self-medicating with the stuff thanks to my insomnia. It's now to the point where I get caffeine withdrawal if I don't have about six cups of coffee a day. Which basically means I get just about the worst headache in history and it lasts about a week straight with no reprieve, day or night. So... yeah, fuck that.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
chinese oolong is divine. i always have big boxes in the house. sometimes green too. but oolong is the best.

Mayhem

Banned
Assam Golden Tip (save the wise cracks)
Oolong
Yunnan
Jasmine Green

I tried to like Genmai, but it takes half your life to steep.
I gave Lapsang Souchong a try but it's not for me.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Fuck you VV. :hatsoff:

Coffee.
No. tea is better.
So very much better
This is incorrect.

Coffee and tea... and energy drinks. And cappuccino. And espresso. And lattés.

I may have an addiction... :dunno:
Tea>Everything.
Sex included.
Tea? Only good with whiskey in it.
How dare you.
I will wallpaper my living room with your internal organs by throwing you against the walls so hard that you bounce.
Latte to start the day with
You're dead to me.
chinese oolong is divine. i always have big boxes in the house. sometimes green too. but oolong is the best.
Colour me jealous.
Assam Golden Tip (save the wise cracks)
Oolong
Yunnan
Jasmine Green

I tried to like Genmai, but it takes half your life to steep.
I gave Lapsang Souchong a try but it's not for me.
Good boy :thumbsup:

For the record, my personal taste is for "assam". With milk.
Although I miss Swiss ice tea.
Gosh, I miss Migros.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I've never acquired an affinity for tea per se. Iced tea is OK (I prefer an Arnold Palmer if drinking it at all) and hot tea doesn't do much for me. I know green tea is really good for you and I should drink more of it but I don't. I understand the loyalty to it for those who are so inclined, I'm just not one of 'em. Either way, drink up and enjoy.

When I hear that word these things come to my mind; England, Auf Wiedersehen Pet tv-serie and football hooliganism.

I drink it sometimes and it is better that coffee imho.