• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tea Party 'founder' not fond of his creation.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Seems that one of the guys responsible for the new movement has come to terms to what has been obvious more than a year ago: it is nothing but the Republican Party.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/10/tea-party-founder-slams-tea-party/

The Tea Party was initiated as a political protest against the unlawful and in fact unconstitutional usurpation of power from the Congress and The People in the form of extortion-led bailouts of enterprises that had engaged in acts that I, and many others, believe were at least civilly actionable and in many cases crossed the line into criminal activity.
This indictment is not limited to the nation's large banks, although it certainly starts there. The corruption of our economic and monetary systems runs the gamut from Fannie and Freddie through their ties to Congress (including literal sexual encounters in some cases), banking interests selling trash securities to everyone from pension funds on down, judges who don't judge but rather protect monied interests on Wall Street, The Federal Reserve intentionally debasing our currency and monetizing government debt, government spending that is running 40% above revenues and much more.
In short, The Tea Party was and is about the the corruption of American Politics and the blatant and outrageous theft from all Americans that has resulted. It is about personal responsibility and enforcement of the law against those who have robbed, financially ****d and pillaged the nation.
Yet today we hear literally nothing about these issues among the so-called "Tea Party" candidates and their backers. Sarah Palin has not said one word about locking up the banksters that brought up on the housing bubble and economic collapse. Not one word about Bernanke's out-of-control Fed and the arguably unlawful monetization of Fannie and Freddie paper, not to mention the monetization of the Federal Debt.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
the man seems to know what he's talking about.

its like i've been saying, they're all crooks.

but, not all republican politicians are involved with the current tea party thingy.
so fuck them, just ignore them and don't vote for them if they run.

I hope the republican Party does back away from these people, like Palin for example.

Another thing, a lot of common people who back or relate to the tea party aren't bad people.
they just reralize that somethings wrong and needs to change.
spending, corruption and waste are out of control like a shark in a feeding frenzy.
Like it or not, obama and the democrats are a big part of the problems.

Pretty compelling...

I always thought Ron Paul was the ~unofficial~ founder of the Tea Party :dunno: I've never heard of this guy..

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I guess this sort of makes him like Dr. Frankenstein or robert Oppenheim.

I always thought Ron Paul was the ~unofficial~ founder of the Tea Party :dunno: I've never heard of this guy..

Ideologically to an extent, I believe, borne of the grassroots support from Paul's Presidential bid and this guy took that momentum to create the early tea parties (lower caps -- I think the upper caps is a sly media trick to scare people into thinking it's a third party).

Mostly, the big-name conservatives are paying lip-service to garner votes. These people in this now, you dazzle their eyes by waving the stars and stripes. Invoke "God" and/or sing the national anthem and they're hanging on every (empty) word. Same kind of result as praising Social Security in a nursing home or handing out welfare checks downtown.

Ideologically to an extent, I believe, borne of the grassroots support from Paul's Presidential bid and this guy took that momentum to create the early tea parties (lower caps -- I think the upper caps is a sly media trick to scare people into thinking it's a third party).

Mostly, the big-name conservatives are paying lip-service to garner votes. These people in this now, you dazzle their eyes by waving the stars and stripes. Invoke "God" and/or sing the national anthem and they're hanging on every (empty) word. Same kind of result as praising Social Security in a nursing home or handing out welfare checks downtown.

Ron Paul is an Austrian Libertarian, which is not far removed from being an Anarchist.
I think the Tea Party was founded to support the more rational, logical, and just all around brilliant Kato Institute/University of Chicago brand of libertarianism. I'm not sure when the hell Palin got involved. It's like one day there was a movement which, despite being poorly branded, was based on good ideas. Then.....BOOOM! Palin shows up. It's sad.
but, yeah, that would be great if the Teabaggers keep the Palins and the GOP goes back to its roots and keeps the Romneys.

The TP has been infiltrated and coopted by GOP operatives and I pity the fool who is in denial and unwilling to admit this tragic fact

Pretty compelling...

I'd say he inspired the incarnation of "the Tea Party" but it got muddied right quick. Anybody remember the debates with Paul vs Giuliani? Where Paul schooled that cousin fucker and Rudy, John and Mitt tried to turn Paul into an Al Qaeda sympathizer? I'd say that's when the movement began...and the angry, clueless, frustrated people jumped on board soon after and began the search for a leader. What a shame.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'd say he inspired the incarnation of "the Tea Party" but it got muddied right quick. Anybody remember the debates with Paul vs Giuliani? Where Paul schooled that cousin fucker and Rudy, John and Mitt tried to turn Paul into an Al Qaeda sympathizer? I'd say that's when the movement began...and the angry, clueless, frustrated people jumped on board soon after and began the search for a leader. What a shame.

this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ron Paul is an Austrian Libertarian, which is not far removed from being an Anarchist.
I think the Tea Party was founded to support the more rational, logical, and just all around brilliant Kato Institute/University of Chicago brand of libertarianism. I'm not sure when the hell Palin got involved. It's like one day there was a movement which, despite being poorly branded, was based on good ideas. Then.....BOOOM! Palin shows up. It's sad.
but, yeah, that would be great if the Teabaggers keep the Palins and the GOP goes back to its roots and keeps the Romneys.

good post.
but you might want to think again about romney

a litttle scary no?

Do you mean the Cato Institute? The organization that calls Tucker Carlson a Senior Fellow?

Austrian Libertarian? Not far from being Anarchist? No offense, but I think you should really read up on Mises and Austrian Economics...and anarchism...and the Cato Institute before you weigh in again.

The Cato Institute and Ron Paul are not exactly simpatico. Daniel Ellsberg, I'm sure, would agree.

By the way, speaking of Daniel Ellsberg; Please please please watch The Most Dangerous Man in America if you either, A) are on Netflix, B) live near a video storer or, C) Don't mind stealing shit online.

I'm no hippie, I love guns, whiskey and the right to fall on my own ass when I fuck up, but this is about Uncle Sam lying to you, killing people for no reason and demanding you pay for it all.

Do you mean the Cato Institute? The organization that calls Tucker Carlson a Senior Fellow?

Austrian Libertarian? Not far from being Anarchist? No offense, but I think you should really read up on Mises and Austrian Economics...and anarchism...and the Cato Institute before you weigh in again.

The Cato Institute and Ron Paul are not exactly simpatico. Daniel Ellsberg, I'm sure, would agree.
Apparently my typo threw off your reading comprehension b/c I never said Cato and Ron Paul were 'simpatico'. His ideologies are clearly more in line with these conspiracy kooks. http://www.lewrockwell.com/
And no offense, but defining Cato by it's 1 or 2 year old relationship with Tucker Carlson instead of mentioning it's past relationships with economists such as Friedman or Buchanan suggests you're the one that needs to touch up on things.
Oh, and just an FYI - if the reading comprehension issues persist, they have plenty podcasts.

It's amazing that we finally have a Third Party in American politics.

Too bad it's one that is so dense they don't even know that they are named after a sexual euphemism meaning to put testicles in your mouth.

So now we have the Moderate Party, the Right Wing Party and the new Far Right Wing Party.