• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
When I saw her for the first time on FTV girls I couldn't believe my eyes! Wonderful!

- - - Updated - - -

When I saw her for the first time on FTV girls I couldn't believe my eyes! Wonderful!

Actually she dod get married at 1 point and ended up divorcing..still bumped shes retiring...i guess all good things come to an end..that wud explain y she wasnt at avn expo..

Taylor is so amazingly beautiful to retire she was my favorite and BIGGEST crush since she first came in the industry in 2009, I am still sad and shock over this news. Taylor please come out of retirement already you are just too beautiful to leave I will always love you forever and ever

AlexalorenFan: no offense, but do you really have to make so many posts in a row asking pretty much the same thing?

I don't know buddy, I am as shocked as you. I had no idea until I read that post, but maybe she will say why someday!

She will be missed I just love her so much my biggest fan and my favorite gone well, there will never be another like her going to miss her terribly wish her nothing but the best of luck in her future endeavors