• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Another noteworthy scene of hers is in "Lesbian Pussy Worship" scene with Lyla Storm where they both do a double ended dildo in ass-to-ass doggystyle position.

So:
Strap-on scenes:
"XFF-0003 - Featuring Taylor Vixen Vs. Kymberly Jane & Ariel X" on xtremefemalefighting.com
"WHIPPED ASS GIRL OF THE MONTH APRIL 2012: The Dark Side Of Taylor Vixen " on kink.com
"Shut That Slut Up" on brazzers.com

Double-ended dildo:
Lesbian Pussy Worship scene 2

Touches dudes(no penis):
"The power guardian" on superheroineworld.com

Any more rare/unusual scenes from her?

It's almost a relief when some of these girls retire, no more getting excited every time you see their thread updated hoping that they finally took the next step only to be disappointed. I was gaga over Taylor when she was first on FTV but then after years of the same content it kind of gets boring. I wish her the best in future endeavors.

But this makes no sense, especially since all you have to do is google ******** and it's all over the web! There's no secret about it, I really don't understand why FO censored it.

Last edited by a moderator:
But this makes no sense, especially since all you have to do is google ******** and it's all over the web!

Just because there are places on the Internet where models' personal information is bandied around, does not prevent this website and it's staff from exercising their right to choose not to permit it.

I really don't understand

Understanding is not a prerequisite of acceptance. In other words :

Because that's FO's rules. Get over it.

Thanks.

Last edited: