• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Stevens....

georges

Staff member
Re: PRAY for TAY ~ Taylor Stevens

thanks for the link xombie. :thumbsup: I already left Tay a message on her blog.

Although I'm godless as Mann Coulter would say, my heart goes out to you and other people who are battling cancer and if any of you can afford to do this, make a donation to non-profit orgs and agencies that are collecting money to fund cancer research that aims to find a cure for this disease.

a pray for the bbw in her and for the glamour girl
i hope she will defeat the cancer and become fat again

Dear friends and supporters of Tay (aka the Web Cam Ultimate Goddess... Taylor Stevens)
I went to the Chicago eXXXotica Show in Chicago, primarily to see my beyond-gorgeous friend and inspiration...Taylor Stevens.

Here is the link...in case you are curious...
www.exxxoticaexpo.com

I just wanted to let everybody know the Tay looked absolutely beautiful...and just like you'd expect....since she is so fucking strong...that you'd never know that she's now going past 6 chemo-treatments. If you talk to her, you'd never know she's battling such a huge battle. That's how fucking strong she is....

To me, Taylor Stevens is one of my favorite heroes... in my life.

When Tay beats this fucking God-damned disease, she is going to be such an important celeb to spread the awareness of cancer. Like Sheryl Crow, Taylor Stevens, will leverage her mega-stardom to help spread the awareness of this dreaded disease and also provide inspiration at the same time for dealing with this disgusting disease.

Meanwhile, I want to say thank you for each and every person that has posted and the 2100+ viewers of this thread....for providing YOUR prayers, thoughts and positive energy for this glorious woman, Taylor Stevens.

Hopefully, YOU...will discover how beyond-amazing Tay is with her cam membership and/or meeting her in-person when she appears at rare appearances in select shows like exxxoticaexpo.com

For the select few that get to meet Tay in person, OMG! I bet you will feel like I do...that whomever she picks as her "soulmate" is....the absolute luckiest person on earth. Fuck the lottery, to be rewarded her heart is ultimate gift on earth.

Last edited:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

^ I'm sorry to ruin the mood, but goddamn you say fuck too many times in that post.

^ I'm sorry to ruin the mood, but goddamn you say fuck too many times in that post.

I apologize the use of "fuck" too many times. Normally, I never use of the word, I guess I have so much hatred for this disease.

I ask for forgiveness...knowing my loathing of this disease.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I apologize the use of "fuck" too many times. Normally, I never use of the word, I guess I have so much hatred for this disease.

I ask for forgiveness...knowing my loathing of this disease.

You don't have to apologize. Cancer fucking blows, I think everyone knows that. I was just commenting on it because I thought it was funny. :dunno:

A huge cyber-hug from the prairies to you, Tay. You'll get sick as hell from radiation but it's the best chance to kill that thing off so keep your chin up and remember that a LOT of people care about you, even if you've never met them or heard of them. We're out here and we care.
with love from Regina

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Yes, she'll be fine.If you want more updates about her, visit her blog

http://taylorstevensblog.com/blog/

On Aug 25 she gave updates about her doggy which she got back from her ex, so any one who cares could get her health updates from there.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Re: 20th of September: It's Taylor Stevens' Birthday

I want to jump out of her birthday cake hubba hubba!

Hey, supporters of Taylor Stevens!
Be sure to nominate Taylor Stevens for the OCSM weekly contest at this link...

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=545283

By the way, speaking of Taylor...

Happy Birthday Taylor! FreeOnes favorite Taylor Stevens is having a birthday on September 20th, 2011!

Treat Birthday Girl Taylor Stevens!
Why don't you take a few minutes to look through her Official FreeOnes Wishlist and see if there's anything you'd like to surprise her with!

Click here for Taylor Stevens's Wishlist!
http://www.sextoygifts.com/wishlist.php?a=freeones&wlid=Taylor_Stevens

C

cindy CD/TV

A huge cyber-hug from the prairies to you, Tay. You'll get sick as hell from radiation but it's the best chance to kill that thing off so keep your chin up and remember that a LOT of people care about you, even if you've never met them or heard of them. We're out here and we care.
with love from Regina

Very well said! :clap:

Dear Taylor,

My heart and all my prayers are devoted to you, my sweet and brave maiden. Your friends, family and all of your fans are all praying for you. No disease in the world can overcome all of the love that surrounds you now.

You WILL get better, Taylor. Believe that in your very soul. You have too much left to do in this life. God may come for all of us eventually ... but he's NOT coming for you. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not for a long, long time. Believe in that truth, Taylor, and never waver. And always remember that we are all lending our strength spiritually to you.

Get well soon, Taylor.

All my love and prayers,

Cindy