• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Stevens....

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
shes perfect

i cant tell.
all i see is an oversize pair of saline implants , 2 pounds of face paint and some airbrushing.
you cant tell what this woman really looks like.

american chicks wear so much make up , must be laughable in other countries.
non mexican/puerta rikans latinas dont wear that face paint, they dont have to.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Taylor stevens seems to be the hottest topic of discussion lately. I'm not such a big enthusiast but I'm happy for her nonetheless.

i cant tell.
all i see is an oversize pair of saline implants
Wrong again Meester. She's natural.

I have a simple request. While I know we all adore the beyond-gorgeous Taylor Stevens...please know that she needs us for something very important, that of...her health. She is fighting cancer. If you believe in God, or a power higher than us...please, please, please...take a couple minutes each day to pray for Tay. She needs our support.

I know Taylor well enough that she would never ask you to pray for her...so I will do this for her.

Here is her latest blog...
http://taystevens.com/blog/

Last edited:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
FYI, I have an interview that Tay managed to send in a few days ago. I'll try to get it uploaded. ;-)

PRAY for TAY ~ Taylor Stevens

I have a simple request for fellow fans of Taylor Stevens.

While I know we all adore the beyond-gorgeous Taylor Stevens...please know that she needs us for something extremely important, that of...her health.

She is fighting cancer. If you believe in God, or a power higher than us...please, please, please...take a couple minutes each day to pray for Tay. She needs our support.

I know Taylor well enough that she would never ever ask you to pray for her...so I will do this for her. Will you do this for Tay?

Here is her latest blog...
http://taystevens.com/blog/

Re: PRAY for TAY ~ Taylor Stevens

Look, I don't care what your thoughts on religion or your beliefs are, but THIS is what is great about humankind. One person, caring for the well being of another enough to ask those who believe in God to take time out and ask for the betterment of that person health wise. This is about all this person, who does not personally know this woman (I assume), can do to best help her in her time of need. This concept is what give me some shred of hope for humanity, as there are still those who understand the power of belief and pray, regardless of who a person is, or they're view on that persons moral background.

This is genuinely touching that the OP would request this, especially knowing this is an adult content forum and knowing the religious conflicts of Ms. Taylor's lifestyle choice.

Rep to you, kind sir.