• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tasting your own cum !!!

member20672

Closed Account
incog said:
Just wait for the show your penis thread tomorrow.
Actually I was figuring on seeing a, What do you do with your balls during masturbation thread, tomorrow....but you never know:eek:

americanharley said:
I think that has been covered already:eek:

Maybe a thread dedicated to masturbation with food:eek: :eek:

Yeah I could see that one going well.

Do you use a carrot, cucumber or egg plant when masturbating.:D

americanharley said:
"Well I sometimes enjoy using peanut butter and jelly. Make myself a nice Peanut butter and jelly cock.":eek:

Lmfao:rofl:

Peanut butter mixed with cum, you wouldn't be able to talk for a week.

americanharley said:
"Well I sometimes enjoy using peanut butter and jelly. Make myself a nice Peanut butter and jelly cock.":eek:

Lmfao:rofl:

LOL at least you aren't afraid to admit it.

member20672

Closed Account
Incentive said:
Please.... we all know harley loves the cock!!! lol jkjk
There's another I might have to add to, Harleys list of FreeOnes Members to kill with my Motorcycle. just kidding....for now
:rofl:

member20672

Closed Account
incog said:
Yeah because we all agree that they are dumb.
That and they always lead to more interesting conversations. Like the one thread that we wanted to be renamed to the Lowes Home Improvement thread, mostly cause after the real purpose died down, all that was discussed was home improvement:1orglaugh

americanharley said:
That and they always lead to more interesting conversations. Like the one thread that we wanted to be renamed to the Lowes Home Improvement thread, mostly cause after the real purpose died down, all that was discussed was home improvement:1orglaugh

Speaking of the home improvement, got the floor sparkling after we stripped it and waxed it 3 times today. You can see your reflection in our floor now.