• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tasting your own cum !!!

Max

Banned
I wonder if there is a production factory that bang these people out with microchips implanted in thier brians that go off at certain times! and the victim immediatly has to run to his/her computer and make a crack-ass-thread?

Even though I've never tasted my own cum & probably never will, since the thought alone makes me sick, I do find it a bit hypocritical of all of us (including myself) that we DO like women to lick their fingers after they've cum, but somehow think it's sick/ disgusting when it comes to male cum.

Like I said, I'm guilty of it myself, so I can hardly blame anyone, but I do believe it's something worth thinking about.

Cum more often than not, ends up in the small, sticky, slightly mis-coloured area under my desk, which even with my flexiness IS NO WHERE NEAR MY MOUTH!!!

americanharley said:
This is another one of those situations where if a girl does it, its sexy, a guy, its odd. Kind of like:
Wearing no underwear-Guys....ugh Girls----Sexy
Or the girl on the dance floor who's looking better just because she is sweating, and then compare that to the guy on the dance floor sweating like a pig in heat:eek:
Same thing with women's underwear.....sexy on women, not so sexy on men, lol.

Looking at this thread I can't help noticing that for something that almost all find discusting, it sure has a lot of replies :)
Furthermore, I find it curious....The whole issue I mean. Most men (including me) find the whole idea repulsive, but then again we ask our Gf's to "drink it all down".....We are disgusted with something we produce but have no problem asking the significant other hald to have a mouthful :) Any psychologist in here to explain that please? :)

This is a perfect example of why Tunsty should be able to work his magic. I do believe that this one would have won the contest.

Well, in the spirit of keeping a fun, living board, and with certain powers which temporarily prevented his good-spirited, fun-loving "dumb thread" polls from going on no longer in power, I say let the good times roll again and tunsty, start working on the next dumbest thread poll!! :thumbsup: :nanner: :)

member20672

Closed Account
Nightfly said:
Well, in the spirit of keeping a fun, living board, and with certain powers which temporarily prevented his good-spirited, fun-loving "dumb thread" polls from going on no longer in power, I say let the good times roll again and tunsty, start working on the next dumbest thread poll!! :thumbsup: :nanner: :)
Either that or we have a shitload of potential home improvement threads to merge together, if you know what I mean:1orglaugh

Doesn't matter where I unload my special glass of "WuBru"....it won't touch my lips unless I don't wash my hands enough and accidently rub my face.

jod0565

Member, you member...
WuBru is a special "brew" made only after the exclamation "Woohoo!" is screamed.
That's my jod explanation. Wikipedia has none.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Incentive said:
Wow... that video is horrible

Thanks for the warning - now I'll give it a wide berth.

Come to think of it, I'll also give this thread a wide berth, too...:1orglaugh

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Holy jizz filled donut batman!
:wtf: Been gone a couple of days and this pops up?

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
americanharley said:
Ohh there's another, similar related one floating around somewhere:eek:

Damn it, I just found it.

Some people must be going through a protein deficiency :dunno: