• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tasting your own cum !!!

Do you like the flavour of your cum?

I do like it much, but then I feel my tongue a bit slept, have my cum anesthesia or am I allergic to my own cum?. And don´t lie, everybody tastes it as everybody smells his own fart.

Re: Do you like the flavour of your cum?

Let me get this straight: your tongue goes to sleep after you taste your cum? Interesting.

There should be some good replies to this thread!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

Only if it is blended with a bit of vanialla bean, perhaps a bit of rasberry compote.

Spleen

Banned?

When I was about 15 I jizzed into a tissue and put a tiny bit on my tongue. Didn't really taste of anything. Never thought of doing it again. It is a bit fucking weird.

Christa

Christa Omalley RN

I do yummy!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

That thread sure got a lot of replies.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

You mean flavor?:rolleyes:

High in protein. Bet you love it. Helps maintain your trim, waif-like figure .....:1orglaugh

Also, in real English (as opposed to the garbled trans-Atlantic gibberish favoured (hah) here), it's spelled -our.

S'alright I guess. I kinda imagine it to taste like how a bad case of flu might taste if we had the ability to physically replicate it in handy taste form.

Imagine an apple sized ball of flu that people could opportunistically lick on the Friday afternoon they have spontaneously accepted the offer to get in a van with some people they don't know very well, drop some acid and run around Stonehenge naked believing themselves to be a reincarnated Plejaren Prince sacrificed in the centre of the stone ring two thousand four hundred years ago. Before systematically attempting to mount and posses a 69 year old American tourist while her husband clumsily attempts to pull you off as the other naked members of your party gather around the sacrificial act and cry out to Plejaren gods while you spread your demon seed amongst the general populace, as was your mission so many millennia ago. By Monday, as the flu like symptoms begin to present themselves while you're still somewhere within Belgium sleeping in the bath tub of a schizophrenic woman you have seemingly started a relationship with; you can call into work and tell them you'll be off for a couple days. Which will give you an ample time to escape Belgium and somehow find a way home without passing out somewhere or dying.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

More importantly. Do you like the taste of my cum?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

I do like it much, but then I feel my tongue a bit slept, have my cum anesthesia or am I allergic to my own cum?. And don´t lie, everybody tastes it as everybody smells his own fart.

not everybody is fucked up as you are. have a nice day :hatsoff:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Captain! The gay-o-meter is off the scale! I recommend we put her in reverse and back out of the thread immediately!

I've been told that my cum is foul tasting.
I've been told that my cum is lumpy.
I've even been told that my cum glows in the dark.