• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tasting your own cum !!!

Vive Le Cum!

W

waltman

First of all, my answer is yes and didn't like it lol (I was like 15 y/o) and no I'm not gay. And second, this is a question to all of those guys who despise this curious action so adamantly because of course, they're homophobic or something....so, if you reject this action so badly and make comments in disapproval like saying: "nooo way man, that's frakin' grose how could you dude?? are you sick or something?" then how do you expect for a chick to taste yours with no disgust??
Well, that question was asked to me by my wife lol when I asked her if I could cum in her mouth because I knew she didn't want to..so she dared me LMAO
so if you guessed it, yes, that was the sacrifice I made in order to make my wife let me cum in her mouth...I tasted mine for the 2nd time lol and.....I didn't like it this time either BUT....LMAO I just can't stop laughin' at this....well I kind of hold my expression of "you see honey, it's not so bad at all" lol.

The moral of the story:
Well you make your own moral and stop being so prejudice lol:thumbsup:

Uh. HELL NO.

Yes, I have tasted my own cum. It was in a truth or dare game that ended up as a big orgy.

That'll teach you....
Never play truth or dare with nuns...they always win.

well you know what that taste like then

I have you all beat. (Why am I saying that like I'm proud? :dunno:)

At the time this happened, I was 13 or 14 years old. I always used to hang out with my neighbor, who lived about 10 houses down the street from me. Well, they had recently gotten a puppy, Murphy, and it was really friendly and reeeeally playful. It was the kind of dog that you could push around a little bit, in a playful way, and it would enjoy the "fight".

Well, one day, I was lying on the floor and the dog kept trying to play with me. I wasn't really up for it, so I kind of pushed him away...but he kept coming back. So I finally gave in and started playing with the dog. For some fucking reason, I thought it would be a good idea to toss the dog into the air, like you would a baby. So, while still lying on my back, I grabbed the dog like it was a baby and started playfully tossing him in the air. Well, after one of the tosses, as the dog was coming back down, it's stomach landed on my thumbs and it made the dog throw up...INTO MY MOUTH.

OH MY GOD IT WAS SO SICK!!! It was all white and foamy, and the only thing I can remember after it happened was that I sprinted down the street back to my house going "EEWWWWWWWWW, EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW", with my arms flapping around like a little girl.

God, I can still taste it.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Tasted it? I taste it every time! It's an addiction, beware! Real question? Have you swallowed it?

I've never tasted it, but I'm willing to bet that my cum tastes a lot like dog shit.
thats way the girls dont like it.

once a drop on the niple by accident too less to taste

LOL If there ever was a better bump, I haven't seen it!

Yes, I have tasted my own cum. It was in a truth or dare game that ended up as a big orgy.

Dang. I gotta get myself into that little circle of friends...

I shot a little bit onto my hand once and ate it. Not bad, but it's no vanilla shake, either. If I could get my wife into the habit of sucking me off on a regular basis (instead of once or twice a year), I think she could get used to it. I like eating her pussy.