• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Syria

Should the U.S intervene in Syria?

• Total voters

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
This will turn into WW3, book it.

Well yeah! What do you think they've been trying to do all along. And by all along, I mean long before nobama.

georges

Staff member
We intervened militarily in Libya BEFORE the attack on Benghazi happened,foreign intervention was in 2011 while Benghazi occured in 2012. You seem to be the one who's retarded

People were killed in Benghazi was a screw up and Obama did nothing to avoid it. You are an Obama ass kisser and shoes waxer to the fullest and you coming from the state of Illinois where Obama was a senator is nothing to brag out but perhaps you should be ashamed to see how much scum and trash your Chi town has. See how criminality is on the rise in Chicago despite strict gun laws. Continue to fanboy Obama like you do and he will send you an Obama phone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Last edited:
People where killed in Benghazi was a screw up and Obama did nothing to avoid it. You are an Obama ass kisser and shoes waxer to the fullest and you coming from the state of Illinois where Obama was a senator is nothing to brag out but perhaps you should be ashamed to see how much scum and trash your Chi town has. See how criminality is on the rise in Chicago despite strict gun laws. Continue to fanboy Obama like you do and he will send you an Obama phone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Learn some proper grammar ya?......But murders are down in Chicago.The number is the lowest for the time period since 1965. Get a new talking point

Iraq 3.0 and now even Germany can be involved into this too?

I don´t hope so, but you never know what´s in the sweet mind of our Angie ...( Chancellor ) .
But if Obama would send some special forces and also want´s some GSG9´s , I would not stop her.

Mayhem

Banned
Alan Grayson On Syria Strike: 'Nobody Wants This Except The Military-Industrial Complex'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/alan-grayson-syria_n_3836276.html

Citing his responsibility to represent the views of his constituents, Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) said Thursday that he can't support an attack on Syria that his voters strongly oppose.

"One thing that is perfectly clear to me in my district, and I think is true in many other districts from speaking to other members, is that there is no desire, no desire on the part of people to be the world's policeman," Grayson said on SiriusXM's "The Agenda with Ari Rabin-Havt," which aired Thursday morning. "For us to pick up this gauntlet even on the basis of unequivocal evidence of chemical warfare by the Syrian army, deliberately against its own people -- even if there were unequivocal evidence of that -- that's just not what people in my district want."

That doesn't mean that opposition is universal, Grayson allowed. "I did notice, for what it's worth, that the manufacturer of the missiles that would be used has had an incredible run in their stock value in the last 60 days. Raytheon stock is up 20 percent in the past 60 days as the likelihood of the use of their missiles against Syria becomes more likely. So I understand that there is a certain element of our society that does benefit from this, but they're not the people who vote for me, or by the way the people who contribute to my campaign," he said. "Nobody wants this except the military-industrial complex."

Raytheon stock has in fact surged over the past two months, though it's been slightly shy of 20 percent.

o-ALAN-GRAYSON-570.jpg

"I take the title of representative seriously. I listen to people, I hear what they have to say. At a time when we are cutting veterans benefits, cutting education, student loans, cutting school budgets, contemplating cutting Social Security and Medicare, I don't see how we can justify spending billions of dollars on an attack like this," Grayson said.

Opinion polls back up Grayson's assessment of people's attitude toward Syria, as HuffPost's Emily Swanson reported Wednesday.

U.S. officials claim Syria's government has killed thousands with chemical weapons, but the American public mostly opposes any U.S. intervention in the war in Syria, according to the new HuffPost/YouGov poll.

Fifty-nine percent of respondents said they believe Syria has used chemical weapons against rebels, but they were about evenly divided on what the U.S. response should be.

Only a quarter of Americans support air strikes to aid rebels in Syria, according to the latest HuffPost/YouGov poll -- though that support has risen since two previous HuffPost/YouGov polls (here, in April, and here, in June). Forty-one percent oppose them.

Other options for intervention had even less support. Forty-nine percent oppose providing weapons to rebels, while 13 percent support the action, and 65 percent oppose sending U.S. troops to aid the rebels, while 11 percent support such a move.

Respondents were also divided over whether the U.S. has a responsibility to prevent the Syrian government from using chemical weapons, with 31 percent saying it has such a responsibility, 38 saying it does not and 31 percent unsure.

georges

Staff member
Learn some proper grammar ya?......But murders are down in Chicago.The number is the lowest for the time period since 1965. Get a new talking point
For one fucking spelling mistake, you tell me to learn grammar? Ironical. Maybe you should get a grip, life experience and a job as well, you fucking damn post 86 born noob. Aceboobtoucher is right about your case. Homicides hasn't stopped in the Obama Notrauma's town http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/07/fourth-of-july-violence-c_n_3558463.html http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/chicago-homicide-rate-2013 http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/22/New-Data-Rahm-s-Chicago-Murder-Rate-Spikes. Get your fast straight before talking

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #003 - 'Chicago Murder, Homicide & Crime 2013 Stats I Chicago Murder, Cr.jpg
    FireShot Screen Capture #003 - 'Chicago Murder, Homicide & Crime 2013 Stats I Chicago Murder, Cr.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 187
What is the up side?

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Until they get the UN inspection reports - they should stay put and let them get on with it,and if reports find the Assad regime guilty,then they should only participate in surgical strikes like they did with Libya etc - instead of going in gung-ho like they did with Iraq & Afghanistan.

As a Brit (Scot) we have the same question with Cameron,and his fellow MP's are requesting him to hold back as well.So until they get the facts straight about what's actually going on there,then they should just leave it alone.

For one fucking spelling mistake, you tell me to learn grammar? Ironical. Maybe you should get a grip, life experience and a job as well, you fucking damn post 86 born noob. Aceboobtoucher is right about your case. Homicides hasn't stopped in the Obama Notrauma's town

Can you stop hijacking this thread. If you want to talk about the violence in Chicago go create a thread about it.

America needs to stop thinking it's the world's hero. I think we've lost enough young lives from wars we had no business being in but ofcourse, the politicians see dollar signs any time there's a conflict.

Iraq 3.0 and now even Germany can be involved into this too?

I very much doubt that (four weeks before an election). Maybe there will be some intelligence & logistics, but definetly no more.

In general I pretty much agree with animus fox above. Assad has ruthlessly slaughtered his own ppl for two years now. I fail to see why a slap on the wrist because of the introduction of chemical weapons could in any way help the Syrians to stop the war. Assad should be taken in custody and court-martialed for his war crimes.

BTW Obama said today that he is still weighing options, but actually putting troops on the ground in Syria is not one of those options.

I'd expect to just see cruise missiles fired off from Destroyers that are off the coast.

Don't think the West has the right to get involved.
But definitely seeing dead toddlers and kids makes my blood f***ing boil, that should not happen anywhere.

Turkey, Qatar and the other countries closer to Syria need to sort this out, along with Iran. Need to get a ceasefire and both sides to the negotiating table.