• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Syria

Should the U.S intervene in Syria?

• Total voters

georges

Staff member
yeah except the ones they snuck out of the country into Iran for later.

Correct :yesyes: and I am pretty sure Putin that sends them as spare weapons some submarines loaded with chemical weapons which they hide in some secret underwater bases kinda like the Nazis did during WWII with their U Boote

Unfortunately, the American people always do not know
his government What to do.
now syria became a 2nd Iraq
Every day there are more than 3,000 armed of-Qaida ENTERED the Syria from border Turkey - Jordan
with American funding.
The U.S. government helps the-Qaida to destroy Syria

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Unfortunately, the American people always do not know
his government What to do.
now syria became a 2nd Iraq
Every day there are more than 3,000 armed of-Qaida ENTERED the Syria from border Turkey - Jordan
with American funding.
The U.S. government helps the-Qaida to destroy Syria

Right on. Where did this guy go?

4 years later and I still stand by my no vote

Yes of course the US should not be in Syria unless they would be there at the request of the Syrian GOV to assist in fighting the BM'S.
But they ain't there for that reason.
Shouldn't that fact alone verify everything I've been saying over here?
Al-Queaeuaeauda, ISIS, whatever moniker the US GOV and their media is using this week are our supposed enemy. That's what they've been feeding us on a daily basis for the past 15+ years.
So why aren't we fighting them instead of trying to oust or kill Syrias leader and GOV who are actually fighting them?
Only one logical answer.

The Greater Israel Project or Oded Yinon Plan does exist. It is a published work. It states that the true territory of Israel is from The Nile to the Euphrates......that includes most of Syria.
It is a Zionist plan. A plan which uses a book that nobody who knows who wrote or if anything in it is historically correct as its guide.

The Project for the New American Century written by a bunch of neocon Zionists states that there needs to be "regime change" in many countries surrounding Israel, meaning war in those countries. The plan was derived by the likes of Kagan (Victoria Fuck the EU Noodlemans husband), Kristol, Abrams, Wolfiwitz, Chertoff......all people who went to the White House with BushII. It was a blueprint for how to acheive the results of the Greater Israel Project.
7 countries in 5 years. That means attack and kill millions of innocent civilians, babies and children, to acheive this goal. And they did it.

But how to get the American people to back this? That wasn't easy. People in general don't like war. The American People didnt want to get involved with WWI until the Lusitania was sunk, nor WWII until Pearl harbor.
They needed a "New Pearl Harbor" type event to make the American people to hate and fear the Muslims just as they did the Japanese (and the Germans as well) in 1941.
Then wouldn't you know it......September 11th 2001 we had a new Pearl Harbor. The GOV and its media knew exactly who did it, photos and all within a few hours. Wow, what a coincidence!
We were traumatized. We were in shock. We were angry. We wanted revenge.
And we were handed a scapegoat and sold a series of wars which most of us had no problem with, myself included.

And so many profitted on the invasion and destruction of one country after another. On the millions of dead civilians. The CIA, The Pentagon, NSA, DHS, The entire Military, the big media companies, and all those defense and security contractors and of course The Federal Reserve and Wall Street Bankers. Trillions of dollars for those in the Big Club.

All was going to plan, country after country was destroyed until Barry couldnt finish off Syria because of the Syrian Military's refusal to let it happen to them. And without taking out Syria first they couldnt go for the Grand Prize of Iran.
Then Russia decided to help Syria fight the BM'S and Russia, the same Russia who Barry laughed at Romney for suggesting they are a threat, suddenly became our enemy again. Reds Under the Beds was resurrected by the likes of H Clinton, Mccain, and Graham.

Now Trump is PREZ. He stated before being elected how he is against the post 9/11 wars.
But he now seems to be on board, not necessarily by his words but by the actions of the US Military.
Seems nothing has changed, if anything theyre getting more aggressive.
People who aren't focused or fixated on the stupid stuff the media chucks in their trough each day are confused, uncertain where President Trump stands.
But I think I know the answer.
It doesn't matter where he stands at this point because this thing is so big, so powerful, so embedded in US politics and Government that a newbie PREZ like Trump can do nothing to stop it even if he wanted to.

The way I see it is only 2 things can stop it.
Complete military annihillation of the USA or the complete destruction/fall of the United States GOV just like what happened to the Soviet Union in the early 90's.
Either option is very bad news for all us peasants, but I prefer the latter by far.
Thank you, you've been great.