• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I've heard that Sydney has done smoking fetish stuff from time to time, but no matter how much I search, I can find nothing. I know the smoking thing isn't for everyone, but if someone comes across some in their surfing, I would greatly appreciate a heads up.
Thanks in advance, and thanks to all for the many great posts. Sydney is without a doubt one of the most beautiful women alive.

RoyMunson said:
Now, why would she go and do a thing like that? They were already real and spectacular.

Some girls do it to boost their self esteem even though many of the people around them think they are pretty just the way they are.

either way I think Sydney is pretty :D

banana said:
Some girls do it to boost their self esteem even though many of the people around them think they are pretty just the way they are.

either way I think Sydney is pretty :D

No way did Sydney do this to booste her self esteem. That is done by girls with no breats or small breasts, not by utterly beautiful women who have gorgeous large breasts already.

She did it because some damn fool business advisor/s told her guys would like her more with even bigger breasts, which is bollocks.

Her breasts look awful now compared to the perfection of before.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Then again, she still doesn't have implants. It's clear looking through any link in this thread, she has the same natural chest as always. (She has, apparently, gained a little weight, that may be why a few of you think she's gotten implants.)

I wish that were true BNF - but simply gaining some weight doesn't leave circular scars around the nipple areas... Which is quite obvious in one of her newer sets in a tealish blue outfit on the couch. She's still gorgeous though :)